Chapter 33

Xiuhe vomited blood for three feet, and then saw Su Yuan's plague-like movement to avoid himself, one could not hold back, and he was so angry that he vomited blood again.

Looking at the blood on the ground, Su Yuan felt sorry for Xiuhe, how much food would he need to make up for.

Xiuhe lost too much blood at the moment, feeling a little dark in front of her eyes, and then she really fainted and fell into a pool of blood.

Uh, this is dirty, Su Yuan doesn't want to touch it, just let it lie on the ground.

Although there was a small situation in the middle, it did not affect the ending.

Su Yuan continued to undress.

He Liancheng has calmed down a bit now, thinking that Xiuhe looks like this, even if Su Yuan really has an idea, he can't speak.Moreover, if you really like the other person, you should put it in bed at this time and let the other person have a good rest, worrying about it.Seeing Su Yuan's appearance, it didn't look like it.

Helian City decided to observe again.

Anyway, he was watching, if Su Yuan did something wrong, he would discourage him.

Su Yuan took off his clothes, put on Xiuhe's clothes, put down his hair, combed the same hairstyle as Xiuhe, wore a headdress, and then transformed Xiuhe's appearance with the spiritual tool given by the Su clan .

Helian City:!!!

It turned out that he thought too much, and almost broke Su Yuan's strategy.If this is to let Su Yuan know, I am afraid it is not because of a bad impression of him.

In an instant, even if Su Yuan couldn't see it, Heliancheng acted like a good baby. He didn't dare to breathe, and waited beside him quietly like a chicken.

After everything was settled, Su Yuan first reached out and dragged Xiuhe to the corner to hide it.But he just sorted out his clothes, then opened the door and walked out.

The posture is very natural, but in fact there is a bit of speculation.

He headed towards the side hall, and Situ Yan was already there as expected.Not only that, there is also a beautiful woman in a green dress in the side hall. This is probably the ghost princess Lu Ji.

The two people in the side hall also noticed the arrival of Su Yuan, and turned around one after another.

Situ Yan's eyes moved, but there was no big wave.

A dim light flashed in Lu Ji's eyes, facing Su Yuan, the corner of her mouth was quietly hooked, and the corners of her eyes and brows were romantic.

If this is the Xiuhe deity, I am afraid that the unknown fire will be arched out.

Switching to Su Yuan, under Lu Ji's beauty, Cautious couldn't help skipping a beat.This green girl is really beautiful, with heavy makeup, blackish, but gentle, looking at a dark and unique beauty.

Rao was Su Yuan, who was used to seeing beauties in modern times, and was the first time he saw such a beauties.

He Liancheng, who had been following him all the time, saw the surprise in Su Yuan's eyes, and the snake was not good again.He turned his head to look at Lu Ji's eyes suddenly cold.This green girl is afraid that he can't return to the ghost clan intact.

Su Yuan approached Situ Yan, his tone a little worried, "Then Su Yuan has been reluctant to eat since he was put under house arrest yesterday. It was useless to persuade me in the past. I was afraid that he did not wait for the snake king to submit. What an unexpected move, it's a lot of trouble."