Chapter 21

Su Yuan stayed in the Feng Clan. He brought the baby every day. Sometimes it was quite boring. It was so tempting to see Feng Wuyou meeting alchemy, so he looked for Xixi.

"Xixi, where did your uncle learn the skills of alchemy?"

Xixi hummed happily while eating potato pancakes made by Su Yuan.Hearing Su Yuan's words, he cocked his head strangely, "You don't need to learn, you are born to do it. People of our Feng clan will carry a kind of flame since birth. We will also make alchemy from birth, and the level of alchemy and flame level And talent related. My uncle's undead fire is the second-ranked existence of the Phoenix Flame Edition, and he can refine a heavenly pill from birth. Now thousands of years have passed, he is even more proficient, and it is said that he can refine a demigod pill. It's medicine."

So awesome!

Su Yuan was stunned. He didn't expect Feng Wuyou to be an invisible boss.

Su Yuan rubbed his hands, "Xixi, then you see if it is possible for me to learn alchemy with your uncle. Don't ask for more intensiveness, just know a little bit of fur, just make basic pills."

Now there are two children to raise in the family, and they are now living in the Feng clan. They can eat and drink without worry, but they cannot live for a lifetime.When the time comes out of the Feng Clan, you will need money for everything you eat and drink.And his physique of the five scums did not have the ability to make a living.At that time, he might still have to cut the sword grass, but the money he earned was only enough to make ends meet.And there are two little babies in his family, who cannot be wronged.Especially the little moon, so beautiful, he couldn't wait to hold the best in the world in front of her.As for Xiao Huihui, he feels that he can find something to eat, and can be self-reliant.

Therefore, he moved his mind to see if he could learn some alchemy skills from Feng Wuyou.

Of course, if this alchemy technique was a secret in the human family, Su Yuan would not force it.

Feng Xixi listened and stopped eating the cake.

Su Yuan felt lost when he saw it, thinking about other ways to make a living.

"It's easy. As long as Brother A Yuan can learn it, my uncle will definitely be willing to teach it."

There is no way out of doubt, and there is another village in the dark.I thought that there was no hope, but I didn't expect the next moment to surprise.Su Yuan's eyes lighted up immediately and he looked at Xixi excitedly.

Xixi ate the cakes in twos, and then flew to find her uncle.

After a while, Xi Xi brought Feng Wuyou over.

Feng Wuyou might have been refining alchemy just now, and his body had a faint pill aroma.He was wearing a cyan wide-sleeved robe, with his hands behind him, and pacing, as if walking in the clouds, with a fairy posture.

"Xixi just told me, do you want to refine pill?"

"Well, I don't know if it's possible. If it's embarrassing, it's okay."

Su Yuandao.

"It's not difficult."

"Our Phoenix clan makes alchemy using flames born in the body. If you don't have this kind of flame, I will give you an alchemy furnace with its own flame."

"Thank you so much."

Su Yuan was really grateful. Fortunately, he met Xixi and Xixi, otherwise he would not survive now, let alone give birth to two little babies.