PART IV

Time is running out.

One fatal mistake led Eleanore straight to the Sea-Devil's talons and unleashed a new horror upon the seas. Now branded with a black spot and named captain of the Flying Dutchman, she must find a way to sway her new undead crew to her side of the war and find a way to break free from the magic keeping her trapped in the boundary between worlds...

Admiral Smith searches the Caribbean in vain for his missing daughter, her disreputable lover, and the fiends who made her a pirate. With Havana's grace coming to an end, Lord Neville sails to enemy territory in hopes of one final chance... to steal the magical artifact instrumental behind Spain's complete victory in the Americas.

Without a captain, Queen of Sparta sails and raids the sea to keep her crew content. Taking over the void Eleanore left, Anton wrestles with the command entrusted upon him and the loss of his beloved wife. Alone in grief, he languishes in the dark as the past threatens to drag him back for sins never forgotten and never forgiven.

The secrets of the Caribbean are unraveling to its end, but will Eleanore ever survive to journey beyond this sea?

~*~

Thank you very much for reading and supporting Winds of Fate! *Whew* For 3 books! I am so happy to have you on this long-ass journey! 😭😭😭

As this blurb promises, Part 4 would be our last Caribbean feature... 😉 (until the *spoiler* that is) and yep, we still have the seven seas to sail on! I haven't forgotten that, I promise! 🤠

(Curse you Sea-Devil and your global masterplan! Grrr!)

If you're loving this book so far, please do consider voting even just on your favorite chapters cause that and adding to reading lists bump 'Winds' up the algorithm rankings!

Thank you so much again.

Lots of love,

Marieee 🏴‍☠

~*~

Cover Image Credits:

Ship Storm Sea by Iván Tamás on Pixabay
Promotional still of actress Ana de Armas for La Mer
Promotional still of actor Aidan Turner as the character 'Ross Poldark' in Poldark by the BBC