Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!

Don't be mad at me.

I will explain why i uploaded the chapter this late at the end. For now, let's get straight to the chapter. it's about 4k words :)

Also do vote and comment hehe.

CHAPTER 53: GO AND FIND HER!

Picking the kids up, Danish took them upstairs to their room because of things becoming a bit heated. 

"Can someone bloody answer my simple question?" Aly asked once again in frustration. 

He walked up to his father, placing both of his hands on his shoulders. "Dad, did you know about it?" 

"Then why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Why should we tell you that she is moving somewhere else? Why should we Aly? You can move on in your life then why can't she? You can move on with the girl you want to then why can't she move on in her life on her own?" Ilham questioned Aly in total disbelief. 

She was thinking of how her brother was being a complete idiot by trying to interfere with Jasmin's life when he himself decided to leave her. "Just let her go Aly, leave her alone now. Let her find her peace now. She is tired, give the poor girl a break for God's sake, Aly." 

"I am not done with her yet Ilham," Aly replied. "She wants to go? Fine but first I need to talk to her."

"I warned you. I warned you multiple times about this engagement but you just wouldn't listen. You know how I am against this engagement and you know exactly why yet you did what you want to do. It's too late to talk to her now Aly," Ilham told him. 

"It's not! It's not because I know you guys know where she is. You all know where she is gone so just tell me where she is," he commanded them. 

As much as they all wanted to tell Aly where Jasmin was going, no one said a word because of the promise they all made to Jasmin. They had promised to not tell Aly about her whereabouts. 

"Oh cmon, just tell me where she is," he told them and waited till someone actually told him where she was. There was silence for a few seconds till Aly spoke again, "someone just tell me already."

Again there was complete silence. "So no one is going to tell me where Jasmin went?" he asked them one last time. "Fine then I will find her myself," he told them irritatingly as he put his hands in the air before he walked upstairs to his room, locking it up. 

He leaned his head on the door and stayed there for a few seconds, digesting what the hell just happened. 

"Fuck!" He yelled before he punched his hand on the door. "You messed up everything Aly, you messed it all up like you always do." 

He walked to his bed and grabbed a picture frame from one of his side drawers. It was a picture of Jasmin and Aly at a beach. Aly wrapped his arms around Jasmin's hips and Jasmin held onto his hands. Aly was kissing her cheeks and Jasmin was smiling in the most adorable way possible.

Holding the frame, he went to his bed, laying down on his stomach. "Where did you go baby?" He asked while looking at the frame and unwillingly he slowly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

RAHUL'S POV

The first thing I did this morning was to go to Aly's house with the two hamper baskets that I found in my house. Where was Disha? I don't know. Why did she message me and tell me to give the two hampers to Aly? I also don't know. God knows what this woman is up to now.