Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care

CHAPTER 23:ALY'S PROTECTIVENESS AND JASMIN'S CARE

After many rounds Aly felt thirsty so he decided to go to the bar counter and drink some water.

ALY- Hey can I get one glass of water please.

WORKER- Sure sir.

After 2 mins the worker gave him a glass of cold water. While holding the glass on his left hand, Aly turned around towards the stage and his eyes were red due to anger. When he looked at the stage he saw Jasmin dancing with Zain on Wajah Tum Ho. He was proper mad while looking at the scenario in front of him. There was no gap between Jasmin and Zain. Zain held onto Jasmin's waist tightly while Jasmin held onto his shoulders. Aly took out all the anger on the glass. He put so much pressure on it that the glass shattered in his hands into tiny pieces. His left hand was bleeding but Aly didn't care about that. No one noticed the broken pieces of glass yet.

At the same exact moment Jasmin started to walk towards Aly. Aly put his left hand behind so that she couldn't see his wound. Jasmin held his right hand and took him to the stage. She started to dance with him but in some way Aly was frustrated with Jasmin but he didn't show it.

There was soon a huge crowd dancing in the stage but Aly and Jasmin weren't dancing together. Adil went to Jasmin and started to dance with her. At first Jasmin was totally okay to dance with him but then at one point Adil pulled Jasmin towards him just so that her back touched his front and wrapped his hands around her waist. Jasmin then started to feel super uncomfortable and tried to get out of his grip in a respectful manner leken like Disha said yeh Adil bohot bada chipku hai so woh kese Jasmin ko chodta? He tried to get even closer to Jasmin and this time Jasmin used her force to get out of his grip. Someone noticed this. (Aab age padne se pehle batao kisne yeh notice kiya?)

Aly went up to them and the first thing he did was remove Adil's hands from Jasmin's waist with full force. Anyone who looked at his eyes would know that he was on full anger mode. He then pushed Adil with so much force that he fell on the ground. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and the dj also put the volume down of the speakers. Aly then went to Adil and held him from his collar and gave him 2 punches.

ALY- Saale teri itni himmat Jasmin ko tune ese chuya. How did you fucking dare to touch her like that?

He then threw a few more punches on his face. Jasmin went to them and tried to stop Aly.

JASMIN- Aly please stop it. He is bleeding please stop it Aly.

Aly was in full denial mode so he wasn't listening to anything or anyone. Adil also gave a few light punches to Aly.Then Rahul, Punit, Zain and Aditya came and held onto Aly and got Adil off him. Disha then came and hugged Jasmin.

DISHA- Are you okay baby?🥺

JASMIN(with tears in her eyes)- Yeh I am fine.

DISHA- Tujhko bola tha na isse dur reh. Dekhliya na kitna bada besharam hai.

JASMIN- Hmm..

RAHUL- Aly baas kar.

ALY- Meri Jas ko agar ek aur baar in gandi ankhon se dekha na to merese aur koi bura nahi hoga. I will take your eyeballs out and place them on your hands. Ghatiya admi.

ADIL- Dekhunga tu kiya ukhad lega be? Mujhe jiske saath jo bhi karna hai mein karunga. Tu kon hai mujhe rokne wala?

ALY- Tu to gaya aab...

Eventhough 4 people were holding onto him, Aly used all of his force and set himself free and started to walk towards Adil. Jasmin saw this and she knew that if she doesn't stop him then Aly will end up doing something worse to Adil.