Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?

CHAPTER 33: WHY IS JASMIN IGNORING ALY?

Jasmin rushed inside her room and closed the door behind her. She was feeling very uneasy and when she looked at her hands, they were trembling so she clutched her hands together and started to move around the room.

JASMIN- Shit. What the hell just happened? I kissed Aly? No... he kissed me. No we both kissed each other? UGHHH... what the fuck was that. Ahhhh yeh kiya ho gaya tha hum dono ko? Why couldn't I stop myself? Why did he kiss me for? Why didn't I stop him? Mein kiyoon uske or kheeche ja rahi thi? These questions are driving me crazy. Oh fuck! NO! NO! He is going to drop me home. No. No. I can't face him. I don't want to face him. I wished I could just disappear from here. Mein uske samne nahi ja sakti. Kitna awkward aur embarrassing hoga. How did I mess up this badly? God help me. I can't go with him. Mein cab book karke chali jati hoon.

After a few seconds, she went downstairs to drink water and hoped to not see Aly. As soon as she went down the last step, she found Aly standing there using his phone.

JASMIN(to herself)- Teri kismat hi kharab hai Jasmin.

She turned around and was going back upstairs but heard Aly say something to her.

ALY- Mein car ke andar ja raha hoon so you go and bring your bag too. Mein tujhe chod dunga.

His voice gave her chills. Jasmin didn't turn around but just nodded. While walking upstairs she was wondering why she couldn't reply back to him and tell him that she could have went by cab.

After grabbing her bag, she went to his car and sat down. There was complete silence during the whole ride and of course why wouldn't there be? They kissed, unsure about what their relationship is. While driving, Aly would frequently steal glances at her. At one point, he saw Jasmin looking for something inside her bag but couldn't find it. Then he was her looking around the car for something. Aly knew what she was looking for.

ALY- Woh water bottle mere piche ke seat par hai.

Jasmin looked at him and wondered how he knew what she was looking for. She tried to grab the bottle but couldn't reach it so she placed her left hand on the window side of his headrest. Just as she was about to get hold of the bottle, Aly pressed his brakes so suddenly which resulted in Jasmin landing on his laps. They looked at each other's eyes and to Jasmin's surprise she felt something different. This time she couldn't read his eyes. They were the same pair of eyes which would tell her everything but this time it didn't. When she realised her position, she quickly sat down back on her seat, avoiding looking at him.

After another 10 mins of driving, Aly realised that she was asleep so he thought that it would be better to take her to his house. He called Disha and told her that if Jasmin's parents call her, she should tell them that Jasmin is with her. Disha didn't question him much as Aly said that he will tell her everything later.

When they finally reached in front of his house, Aly picked Jasmin up and took her to his room. He made her lay down and went to the guest room to sleep. His family didn't question him much as he told them that she was tired and fell asleep so there wasn't much of an explanation that he had to give.

The next morning, Jasmin woke up and found herself in a very familiar room which clearly wasn't hers. As she analysed the room she realised it was Aly's room. Her mind was loaded with questions. How did she end up in Aly's room? Did she fall asleep in the car?

Jasmin quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and then went downstairs. Everyone was present there but to her surprise Aly was missing. In a way it was good for her because she wanted to avoid him for a bit. She took this as a great chance to leave without seeing him.