Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild

CHAPTER 22: THE GIRLS GET WILD

NIDHI(while pointing towards the door)- Areh dekho to naam liya aur ladki hazir...

Aly turned around to look at her and his eyes were completely fixed at her. Jas looked so damn hot. She was wearing a black dress that was just below her knees and full arm length. She was effortlessly looking beautiful with the smallest amount of makeup. She had a simple necklace and hoops on her ears followed by a simple bracelet on her right hand and a ring on a finger of her left hand. She did loose curls on her hair and left them open. To match with it she wore nude heels.

ALY'S POV

As soon as I turned around to look at her my mouth dropped. She looked so hot. She looked so simple yet so attractive. I couldn't take my eyes off her for a second. When reality hit me I mentally slapped myself for getting such thoughts. I told my mind to shut up as the thoughts weren't right. She has a boyfriend and I should respect it. I then looked at her again and this time she walked towards that bloody Zain. UGHHH I so wished I could make him disappear from here. The next second I see her hugging him and that's when I realised her dress was backless but had a hook at the top. My eyes widened because I knew what was going to come up. I looked around me and I was right; many of the guys who were present in that party were looking at my Jas with their dirty eyes. I hated it. I absolutely hated it. I wished I could just literally dig my fingers inside each one of their eyes and take their eyeballs out. How dare they look at my Jas with those dirty eyes? I calmed down when she started to walk towards me.

Jasmin goes up to Aly and gives him a tight hug while putting her hands around his neck. Although Zain was present right there, Aly couldn't care less and hugged her back by holding her around her waist.

JASMIN(whispering in his ears)- Someone's looking handsome today😍

ALY- Someone's looking hot today🙈

JASMIN- Really?

ALY- Of course baby😏

Someone then coughs.

RAHUL- Agar tum dono ka hogaya to mein bhi mil loon apni Bunty se?

ALY- Le le mil le... tu bhi kiya yaad rakhega?

Jasmin then moves to Rahul and hugs him.

RAHUL- Areh meri Bunty kitni sexy lag rahi hai 😍

JASMIN(while blushing)- Bas kar Rahul ☺️

DISHA- Sirf sexy nahi balki hot, extra hot aur spicy lag rahi hai 😛

ZAIN- Areh bas karo. Yeh kiya khane ki koi cheez hai kiya?

While the rest got busy in their own things Aly, Jasmin and Disha were still together but Aly was glued to his phone. (Uska pehla pyaar 💔)

JASMIN- Disha mene tujhe bola na yeh dress kuch ziyaada hi bold hai.

DISHA- Not at all baby!

JASMIN- Mujhe comfortable nahi feel horaha hai. Dekhna kuch ladke kese ghur rahe hai mujhko.

Although he was into his phone, Aly was hearing the whole conversation. Like a gentleman, he took his denim jacket off and placed it on Jasmin's shoulder while she just gave him a shocked look.

JASMIN- Yeh kis liye?

ALY- You aren't looking comfortable in this dress. Yeh pehenle abhi ke liye. Jab dance karegi tab utar dena.

Jasmin smiled at him and said

JASMIN- Thank you 😊

After a while Jasmin was alone and sat down in a table and started to scroll through Instagram. Just then a boy named Adil went to her.