Chapter 49: She's A Friend

YOU GUYS I AM LAUGHING AND CRYING SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED TO THE BEGINNING OF MY BOOK AND FOR SOME REASON I STARTED TO READ OVER SOME OF THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS AND OMFG I WAS CRINGING SOOO MUCH.

I WAS SUCH A CRAP WRITER IN THE BEGINNING WTFFF AND I REALISED HOW MY BOOK WAS MAINLY IN HINDI AND HALF WAY THROUGH I CHANGED IT TO ENGLISH 😂😭

IF I WAS BOTHERED AND IF I HAD THE TIME THEN I WOULD HAVE RESTARTED MY BOOK AND WRITTEN IT ALL IN ENGLISH 😂😩

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO READ THIS CRAP IN THE BEGINNING ☠️😂

Okay before you start the chapter, I wanted to explain to you a few things about a dominant-submissive relationship. I am not an expert in this but I want to share with you what I know about it since a lot of you are unaware of it.

A dom-sub relationship is usually a type of sexual relationship between two people. The two people don't exactly have to be a partner. Some people have this relationship with a stranger only for the purpose of pleasure, entertainment and also because they might enjoy such activities. However, this dom-sub relationship can happen between a couple too.

In a dom-sub relationship, the dom is the more powerful, controlling and assertive partner. The sub is the one who allows the dom to have this control on them and do as they are told (usually). However, this doesn't mean that the sub isn't powerful either. The sub controls the dom because as soon as the sub says he/she wants to stop, the dom has to step aside and stop the sexual activity NO MATTER WHAT. Also a dom doesn't have to always be a male, it can be a female too and similarly, a sub isn't always a female since it can be a male too. 

People are not forced into this dom-sub relationship. It's a choice. In my book, you can clearly see Aly is the dom and Jasmin is the sub. This dom-sub relationship APPLIES FOR THEIR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP ONLY. Otherwise, they are both equal in their romantic relationship in general.

I hope this is clear and makes sense to a lot of you now.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to drop inline comments :)

CHAPTER 49: SHE'S A FRIEND

ALY'S POV
The girl that I loved, the girl that I always dreamed of getting married to was right in front of me... alive.

What was happening? Was Inayat right in front of me or was this some kind of hallucination? How is she alive? I was there when the doctor said she was no more. I was there in her funeral. How is she back?

I pulled her away, looking at her face. I was unable to process all of this. "How?" I whispered looking at her light brown eyes, "How is this possible? They told me you were no more. I was there in the funeral. How are you here, right in front of my eyes?" I asked her questions after questions as my eyes filled with tears. I needed answers to my questions before my head could explode with endless thoughts and questions.

She cupped my face and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I will tell you everything. You deserve every explanation and I am sorry I couldn't come to you earlier, I am really sorry." She told me as she looked at my eyes. I knew it wasn't her fault, I could see that her apology was genuine but I needed to know why and how this all happened. Before I could ask any further questions, Rahul spoke up.

"Guys let's go home and talk about all of this. We are at a public place right now," Rahul said.

"Yeh let's go. Jasmin come let's...." I turned to face the other way and saw that Jasmin wasn't there. "Jasmin? Where is she?" I asked Rahul and turned my face to look at Disha. She looked distressed and horrified for some reason but nothing bothered me as much as the fact that Jasmin wasn't here with me.