Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!

Before I start I just wanted to say that I am so overwhelmed with the great responses in the last 3 chapters. Thank you to all of you!

***NEW CHARACTER ALERT***

P.S: I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LOT OF INLINE COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER 41: HER PAST IS STILL HAUNTING HER!

JASMIN'S POV

I woke up and found myself in my bed, wrapped in a fluffy blanket. How did I end up here when, as far as I was aware, I was sitting in front of Aly's bedroom door and waited for him to open the door?

He must have brought me here I guess. Jasmin how did you not realise how much you have upsetted him? How could have I done this with Aly? 

"I was trying to lessen the pain and loss I felt once you left us a year ago"

"You never thought about me"

"You never considered me as your friend"

"I was a damn fool to make you that close to me"

The things he said to me last night was constantly playing in my head. I can't believe how wrong I was the whole time. I doubted him this whole time while the only thing he cared about was me? Did I deserve someone like him?

I know a sorry wouldn't fix anything but, after all that had happened, it was my responsibility to go and apologise for the shit I made him go through.

I quickly got out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom and took a warm shower. After I was done showering, I changed to a cute beige coloured jumpsuit and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I wasn't sure if it was the correct timing but I knocked on his door a few times but I still received no response from his side. I stood there for a few seconds but decided to walk inside anyways. What was the worst thing that was going to happen anyways? See him naked without any clothes on him? 

I might sound desperate as fuck but I seriously couldn't care less because I needed to get rid of this guilt and it was only possible once I atleast apologise to him. I opened the door and surprisingly didn't find him inside, nor did I hear the shower being turned on inside the bathroom. 

Where was he gone then? I quickly ran downstairs and asked one of the servants about his whereabouts. No one was aware where he was which freaked the living shit out of me. Where could he possibly go? 

I started to feel restless till one of the servants came and told me that he was inside the gym room next to the pool and was working out. Relief! 

I made my way to the gym room but not before I went past the pool and started to have flashbacks of that night when we kissed for minutes in the pool. What are you thinking Jas? I literally ended up slapping my forehead. I need to seriously have control of my thoughts and my hormones. 

I walked right inside the gym room and my God I think I stopped breathing for a few minutes. He was doing push ups vigorously, making the veins around his arms and neck to pop out. Fuck, that's so hot! 

Then he got up from the floor and I noticed that he lost his 6 packs too. All thanks to the shitty alcohol he has been consuming which made him gain all this weight. I didn't even care about his 6 packs as long as he was physically fine. 

He got a towel to wipe his sweat with it and before I could say anything he poured a whole bottle of water on his face, making the water trail down from his face to his neck and all the way down his chest and torso. I swear it felt like a crime to watch this!