Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only

You guys did a lot of comments but failed to complete the target. It's okay though.

From now on I won't set targets anymore, I only did it a few times because it was fun for me. You guys can vote for the chapter and comment if you want to as well, I won't force anyone.

Anyways enjoy the chapter.

P.S: This chapter does get heated so read at your own risk kids :)

CHAPTER 45: TELL ME YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY

Aly woke up early in the morning and made his way to his house to go and grab his bags. On his way to Jasmin's house, he picked Rahul and Disha up. He messaged Jasmin as soon as he reached in front of her house. After a few minutes, she came out with her bags. While Rahul and Aly sat at the front, Disha and Jasmin sat at the back, all having fun conversations.

All of a sudden, Aly stopped in front of a house.

"Aly why did you stop here?" Jasmin asked.

"Oh I forgot to tell you girls, Rishab will also be coming with us," Aly explained.

Disha and Jasmin glanced at each other.

"Why is he coming for?" Disha asked moodily.

"Oh actually I asked if he wanted to come with us and he did refuse at first but then I told him that it would be fun so he agreed," Aly answered.

"Ughh does he seriously need to come with us? I mean c'mon guys, us 4 are enough to have fun. We really didn't need a 5th person to get involved," Disha spoke irritatingly.

"Disha what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?" Rahul asked her.

"What's wrong with me? Are you serious? What are you trying to say Rahul?" Disha snapped at him.

"Okay guys stop it now." Aly told them.

"You have been acting very weirdly Disha, especially when it's to do with Rishab. You get irritated with the smallest thing to do with him. You need to stop acting like that and be more sensible as well as mature." Rahul spoke in frustration and he didn't even realise that deep inside, the things he was saying hurt Disha.

"I... I am being immature?" Disha's voice slightly cracked as she was trying to hold back her tears. "Rahul you don't even know what sort of a....." she stopped half way as she realised what she was about to say, "you know what just leave it. You won't understand anyways." Saying this, Disha let out a heavy sigh, leaned on her seat and closed her eyes.

"Rahul, Disha you both need to stop now. That's enough arguing for today." Jasmin tried to stop them both from arguing any further.

"What do you mean by I won't understand? Disha it's you who is being rude to him unnecessarily and disliking him for no Goddamn reason. The poor guy didn't even do anything to you and yet you are always irritated by him. It's very immature of you to act like that." Rahul kept on blabbering. He had noticed how Disha would show disinterest towards Rishab and how she would always find ways to insult him for no reason which never made sense to him.

Disha looked down and started to silently cry. She was annoyed about how she was trapped by Jasmin's promise of not being able to tell Rahul who Rishab actually is and extremely hurt about the things Rahul was saying to her. His words for her hurt her deep inside. She was more hurt about the fact that he was fighting with her because of Rishab.