Chapter 9: Night Talks

CHAPTER 9: NIGHT TALKS

ALY'S POV

Well I guess Anita told her everything about how I helped her. In a way accha hi kiya Anita ne Jasmin ko sab kuch sach sach bata diya hai kiyoon ki main nahi chahta hoon ki Jasmin mere bare mein bilkul bhi galat soche. She looked so guilty when apologising to me and I was just smiling in the inside. I said it was okay and I let go of it. Kuch der baad we reached her house aur mein shocked hogaya tha jab usne mujhe pucha ki kiya mein usse dosti karna chahta hoon. I didn't wait a moment nor did I want to waste a second so I instantly said that yes I want to be her friend. Suddenly she had an outburst and started to thank me with a long list of all the things I did for her. I mean I did all of this to get rid of my guilt. I couldn't hold it but I started to laugh at her cuteness. She also started to smile and then started to laugh. I slowly stopped laughing and smiled while seeing her being happy and laughing. She looked the cutest with that smile and OUF that dimple just kills me each time. She then started to leave and I was wondering how would I stay in touch with her. I felt nervous but then I put the window down and called her. She turned around and then I bravely asked her for her phone number. She smiled and then turned back around and started to walk towards her house again. I thought maybe that was too much so I thought that I should instead ask for her social media id. I then asked for her Instagram username but she continued walking and then I asked for her Snapchat but again she didn't respond nor did she turn around. I then looked down hopelessly. After a few seconds she turned around and shouted her instagram id and then told me to message her so that she can send me her phone number. I looked up to her and she smiled at me so I gave her a smile back and then drove off home all satisfied.

JASMIN'S POV

Aly is a nice guy. Mein hi kitni badi duffer thi joh iske bare mein itna galat socha. I mean who is even this nice to think about others like that? Anita was right, he is an angel. I didn't waste a second and asked him if he wanted to be my friend. I wasn't sure if he would want to be my friend after me insulting him but I was so glad when he accepted my friendship. I always want to surround myself with good people and I guess Aly was one of them. He started to laugh because I started to thank him for everything aur usko dekhte huwe mein bhi hasne lagi thi. When I got out of the car and started to walk towards my house I heard him scream "MISS BHASIN". I then turned around and asked him what happened. He asked me for my phone number. I mean of course I had to give it to him or else how was I supposed to communicate with him but then I thought of teasing him a bit at first so I turned around and started to walk. He then asked for my Instagram id and then my Snapchat id. I thought it was enough so I turned around and gave him my Instagram id and told him to message me there so that I can send him my phone number. I smiled at him and he gave me a pleasant smile and drove away,

Jasmin opened the door and then went straight to her room. She took a shower and then relaxed for a bit. By the time she was done resting, it was around 10pm and her mum called her downstairs for dinner. She had dinner and then went back to her room.

JASMIN (in her mind)- Isne mujhe abhi tak message kiyoon nahi kiya hai? (Dekho to Jas kitni utavla ho rahi hai Aly se baat karne ke liye )

Just then Disha facetimed her.

DISHA- Tu ghar kab ayi?

JASMIN- Around 7pm

DISHA- 7pm??? Jas tu itni late kiske saath thi? Upar se tu bina bole lecture half way chod kar chali gayi thi.

JASMIN- Are babu relax. Kaal college mein tujhe saab kuch bataungi.

DISHA- YOU BETTER.

JASMIN- Tu apni bakwaas band kar aur Ronit bhai kaha hai?