Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony

CHAPTER 25: HALDI CEREMONY 

The next morning everyone woke up and started to make the preparations for the haldi ceremony. The ceremony was going to take happen in the outside place. While Jasmin and Disha checked the arrangement, Rahul and Aly went to Radhika's house to get the haldi and same for Radhika's brothers. 

Aly and Rahul came back to the hotel but while walking to the reception Aly noticed something and told Rahul to take the haldi and that he will join him later. 

ALY- Uncle, aunty mein help kardoon?

Aly actually saw a couple struggling to get the gifts out of the car and carry it with them.

UNCLE- Nahi beta. It's okay we will manage.

ALY- No. Aap struggle kar rahe hain mein help kar deta hoon. Laye mujhe dijiye...

He then took the gifts and guides them towards the backyard. 

AUNTY- Thanks beta.

Aly went to place the gifts to a side. A girl then comes running towards the couple.

GIRL- Mumma, Papa. Finally aap log agaye. Kaha the?

MUMMA- Areh beta woh we were struggling with the gifts par waha jo ladka (pointing towards Aly) usne hume help kiya. He is a very sweet boy.

GIRL- Aly? 

UNCLE- Wah dono maa, beti ne mujhe bhool gaye.

GIRL- Not at all papa. 

Just then Aly comes there.

ALY- Aunty I think yeh apki koi paper mere haath agaya by accident.

AUNTY- Oh yes. Yeh leh Jasmin...

Aly then looks to his right and finds Jasmin there.

ALY- Jasmin tu inko janti hai?

JASMIN- Um yes.. well meet my mum and my dad.

ALY-KIYA? I mean namaste aunty, namaste uncle. (Impress karne mein busy hai humara Aly🤣)

UNCLE and AUNTY- Namaste.

JASMIN- Accha yeh sab chodo aur aab chalte hai haldi ki rasam shuru hogayi hai aur hum abhi bhi yaha hai...

While Jasmin goes to apply haldi on Radhika, Aly goes to Ronit and applies it on him. 

RAHUL- Aly dekhna Ronit bhai bol rahe hai ki inki haldi hogayi hai because there is no more space left to apply the haldi in.

ALY- Areh areh aise kese??? Dhule raja abhi bohot jaga hai jaha humne abhi bhi haldi nahi lagaya hai...

Ronit then stands up.

RONIT- Kaha? Tu khud hi dekhle. Jaga nahi hai.

Aly then smirks and looks at Rahul. Rahul understood what Aly was thinking. 

RAHUL and ALY- Yeh lo jagah...

They then ripped his kurta and everyone started to laugh and hoot. Rahul, Aly and a few other boys got a bunch of haldi applied it all over Ronit's body.

RONIT- Yaar tum dono kitne bade kamine ho mujhe aaj pata chala. 

Meanwhile the girls were looking at this from the other side. 

JASMIN(in her mind)- Accha... isko bada shauk hai na haldi lagane mein. Aab mein isko itna sara haldi lagaungi... Just wait and watch Mr Goni. 

After a few minutes Jasmin saw that Aly was at a corner. Of course, he was busy on his phone🙄. Jasmin saw this as a great opportunity. She dipped both of her hands inside a bowl of haldi and went up to Aly while her hands were behind her back.