Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le

CHAPTER 26: ALY MUJHE BACHA LE

PERSON- Itni bhi kiya jaldi hai?

As Jasmin started to walk backwards the person started to walk towards her.

JASMIN- Dekho Adil mujhse dur raho warna tum pachtaoge.

Adil then grabbed onto Jasmin's wrist, got a rope out and started to tie her hands.

JASMIN- Yeh.. yeh kiya kar rahe ho chodo mujhe. Adil leave me...

Adil then held both of her arms tightly which left red marks on her.

ADIL- Woh tera dost bada bol raha tha na tere as paas bhi nahi janeko ab isko bataunga ke Adil kon hai.

JASMIN- Please let me go Adil. Tum mere saath esa kiyoon kar rahe ho? Mene kiya kiya? Please, I beg you, please let me go...

ADIL- Na. Itni asani seh nahi baby.

Just then he pushed Jasmin on the bed and went above her.

JASMIN(crying and shouting)- Please let me go.. please... ALY, DISHA, RAHUL, ZAIN PLEASE SOMEBODY SAVE ME. PLEASE ADIL LEAVE ME.

Meanwhile outside....

ALY- Yeh Jasmin kaha chali gayi? Tum logon ne dekha hai kiya usko?

DISHA- Last time I saw her was when she was talking to Radhika bhabi.

ALY- Okay I will go and have a look. 

Aly then went to Radhika and asked her if she seen Jasmin. Radhika informed him that she went to her room to get her phone. Aly then went to Radhika's room and knocked a few times but no one opened.

ALY- Shayad sunai nahi de rahi hai. Call kar ke try karti hoon.

Aly called her 3 times but she wasn't picking the call up. Uthati bhi kese after all that was happening in her room :( 

ALY- Mere room mein jake check karta hoon.

Aly entered inside their suite by using the keycard he had and he was startled to hear the screams and shouts from Jasmin's room. Her door was a bit open so before he could go inside, Aly was broken when he saw the scene in front of him. 

ALY'S POV

When I peeked through her door, the scenario in front of me left my heart shattered. My Jas was screaming and crying her heart out... begging for help. My Jas was in pain. That bitch was holding onto her with so much force. What was he doing in her room? Without waiting another second I quickly went inside the room and the first thing I did was grab onto his t-shirt and pushed him on the floor. That's when I got a proper view of my Jas. Tears were continuously flowing from her red puffy eyes. She then looked down as if she didn't have the guts to meet her eyes with anyone ever again. I looked at the blood flowing from her forehead. She must have been in so much pain. Her arms had red marks all over it; her neck was all red and bruised. My heart ached looking at her. She was forced and I felt like the most hopeless person on Earth. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling right now. I failed as a best friend. I cursed myself for being such a shit friend and for not being able to protect her. Just then I felt Adil's hands around my neck. I stepped back and got myself out of his grip.

Aly's anger had reached to the top which resulted him into beating the hell out of Adil. He punched Adil's stomach till he couldn't stand straight anymore. Once he was on the floor, Aly started to slap and punch his face. There was a point when Adil's face was fully bruised and blood flowing from almost every corner of his face.

Jasmin was looking at the whole scenario but she didn't have the energy to go and stop Aly. After all, what Adil did to her was not something he should be spared for. She sat on the floor with her hands wrapped around her knees and her head down leaning on her knees. There was no end to her tears.