Chapter 7: I Am Sorry

CHAPTER 7: I AM SORRY

JASMIN' POV

When the lift opened I was shocked to see the scene in front of me. There was a pregnant woman carrying over 10 big files. She was clearly struggling to walk because she looked like she was 7-8 months pregnant. I looked at Aly in disbelief because how could he allow a pregnant woman to work at such condition? I was soo disappointed. What shocked me more is that no one came forward to help the woman. Without wasting another second, I quickly ran towards the woman to help her out. (Kiyoon dosto ullu bana diya na tum sab ko🤣🤣🤣? Saab soch rahe the ke Rahul hoga. Matlab itni bhi kiya jaldi hai? Ruko to. Thoda sabr rakho)

JASMIN (while taking the files off her hands)- Hey give these to me.

WOMAN- Thank you.

Aly then takes some of the files from Jasmin's hands to help her out.

JASMIN- Why are you carrying all these files? You are in your last few months of pregnancy and these files are so heavy. Don't you know how bad this is for you and the baby, especially in these end moments. Wait. First of all, what are you doing here? You should be in maternity leave, so why are you in this office, and more importantly, with all these heavy files?

Jasmin then looks at Aly.

JASMIN- Aly are you serious?

ALY- What?

JASMIN- You make your pregnant employees work? Can't you see she is struggling to even move around and...

ALY (cutting Jasmin)- WHAT? Jasmin are you serious? Why the hell would I make a pregnant woman work in this state? And Anita what are you doing here? I told you to not come to the office and I also said you need to take maternity leave. You need to be more careful and take care of yourself.

JASMIN- Okay, wait. What floor do you need to drop these files to Anita?

ANITA- 7th floor.

JASMIN- Come let's go and drop them off there then.

Anita, Jasmin and Aly then take the lift and reach the 7th floor. Jasmin and Aly then go and place the files in one of the tables. Just then Anita started to walk while holding her back. Jasmin realised this and quickly asked for a chair. A worker got the chair and Jasmin made Anita sit down and started to rub her back.

JASMIN- Is it hurting alot?

ANITA- Yeh just a bit.

Jasmin then asked for a water bottle. The staff member bought it for her and Jasmin gave it to Anita and told her to drink some water. Jasmin continued to massage her back. Anita was then talking to Jasmin about something. All this time Aly was looking at Jasmin, his eyes glaring at such an empathising, helpful and kind soul. There was a distance between where Aly was standing and Jasmin so he couldn't hear their conversation.

ALY'S POV

When the lift opened, I saw one of my employee carrying soo many files- it was Anita. I was confused why she was here because she was in maternity leave. Then Jasmin looked at me, almost in disbelief. She then ran towards Anita and took all the files from her and then I took some of the files from Jasmin's hands. Suddenly, Jasmin had an outburst on Anita and she was telling her off. I mean she wasn't saying anything wrong; Anita should be more careful because she is 8 months pregnant after all. What shocked me the most was Jasmin saying that I make pregnant women work in my office. Like seriously? We then dropped the files off to the 7th floor and then Jasmin started to ask for a chair and a water bottle. She started to rub Anita's back; I guess she was massaging it. I didn't know what to do or how I could help so all I did was look at Jasmin. I felt soo good to see her care for someone she doesn't even know. I mean how could someone be this nice and concerned about others? I then walked towards them.

ALY- Anita are you good now?

ANITA- Yes sir.

JASMIN- Come let's go now.

Jasmin and Aly each holds on one of Anita's hand and they take her downstairs.

They came outside the office and then Jasmin called a cab to pick Anita up and drop her off to her house.

ANITA- There was no need for that. I could have managed.

JASMIN- Managed what? Apni halat dekhi hai tumne?

ALY- Exactly Anita. How can you be so careless. Aur agar files drop karna bhi tha, you could have called me or someone from the office. They could have got the files from your house. What was the need of you to come all the way here?

ANITA- Sir, ma'am, please calm down. I just came to drop these files off because I had an appointment so I thought I should return these files as well because you will need them for the upcoming deals. I checked the files and everything is fine. I am sure we will get those deals now.

Aly then goes and gives a friendly hug to Anita.

ALY- Thank you sooo much. Iss halat mein bhi tu mera itna help kar rahi hai.

ANITA- Areh it's okay. Weseh bhi sometimes ghar mein beth beth kar bore ho jati thi iss liye socha sare files ek ek karke check kar leti hoon.

The cab comes and Anita goes home.

ALY- Come let me drop you.

JASMIN- I can ma....

ALY- Jasmin I know you can manage and we already discussed about this. Come let's go.

Jasmin doesn't say anything and silently follows Aly.

They both sit down and Jasmin tells Aly her address. Aly was driving the car and they both were silent. Aly was a bit upset because Jasmin literally accused him and made him look like a bad person. Then, Jasmin spoke.

JASMIN (in the most sweetest and baby voice)- I am sorry🥺

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

ALSO I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER ON TODAY SO BE READY BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD CHAPTER. AUR ZARA SOCHO JAS NE SORRY KIYOON BOLA HOGA?🤔