Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?

CHAPTER 20: JEALOUS ALY?

Since everyone slept late at night, everyone woke up after 12pm. They all had lunch and at about 4pm everyone started to get ready for the mehendi ceremony as the mehendi designers started to come. Everyone wore green, including the groom and bride. Since she was going to put mehendi on her hands, Jasmin wore a very simple and light-weight lehenga. All the girls then went to the outdoor space and one by one went to get their mehendi done.

JASMIN- WOW Bhabhi aapki mehendi design kitni acchi hai, dekhna iska raang bhi utni hi acchi hogi.

RADHIKA- Design acchi kese na hoti? After all in logon ko tune hi to bulaya hai.

JASMIN- Aur nahi toh kiya?

They both burst out laughing.

JASMIN- Accha bhabhi mein zara waha check karke ati hoon.

Jasmin then goes and stands next to Ronit, who was deeply lost in Radhika.

JASMIN- Bhabhi ko ese ghurna band karo warna aapki nazar lag jayegi.

RONIT- Chup kar.

JASMIN- Accha meri baat suno.... ek suggestion dena tha?

RONIT- Kesa suggestion?

JASMIN- Aap na ek kaam karo, apne haath par mehendi lagao bhabhi bohot khush hojayegi. Matlab aesi heavy design nahi bas unka naam bhi agar likh diya to woh bohot khush hojayegi.

RONIT- Shit yaar, tune to sahi bola.. mene pehle kiyoon nahi socha?

JASMIN- Kiyoon ki aapke pas meri jesi brain nahi hai anyways mein apni mehendi lagwane ja rahi hoon, aap bhi jao.

After 40mins Jasmin was done applying her mehendi. As the dj was playing songs, Jasmin decided to get up and started to dance her heart out. Few people also began to join her so Jasmin thought to bring Disha, Avika, Bharti and Radhika forward too and they all started to dance. They all started to do the thumka step and after a few minutes Jasmin got tired so she sat down in a chair. She felt thirsty so she went to one of the counters and asked for a glass of water. The worker gave it to her but she was struggling to hold the glass due to the mehendi on her hands.

SOMEONE- May I help you?

She moved her head to the left and saw that it was Aly?

JASMIN- Yes please. I am so thirsty.

He put the glass near her mouth and she started to drink the water. Just then someone took their pictures together...

ALY- Yeh I saw how you were dancing your heart out.

JASMIN- Mein kitni pagal lag rahi thi na?

ALY- Bilkul nahi.. you are perfect just the way you are and didn't you see how much people enjoyed it?

JASMIN- Right...

Just then her phone started to ring.

ALY- Tumhara phone kaha hai?

JASMIN-Areh woh mere choli ke andar ek pocket hai uske andar hai. Aly will you take it out for me please?

Aly looked at her in a shocking way but slowly put his hands inside her choli and got the phone out. His heartbeat increased and was getting weird feelings. But this all came to an end when he saw the name of the phone...

ALY(in his mind)- BABE??? Who is this person? WHO IS BABE? Kahin Jasmin ke life mein koi aur to nahi hai?

JASMIN- ALY!!! Pick it up please and put it near my ears.

ALY- Hmmm...

JASMIN- Hiii... where are you? Tu kal engagement ceremony mein nahi aya aab kiya shaadi bhi miss karna hai kiya?

Just then someone spoke from the back...

SOMEONE- I am here....

Jasmin then turned around and Aly was looking at the whole scene in complete confusion.

SOMEONE- LOVEEEEEE

Jasmin left everything and quickly ran to that person and hugged him without messing her hands up. The person held her tightly.

JASMIN- Ahh be careful warna meri mehendi kharab ho jayegi.

SOMEONE- Woh yaha seh gayi kiya?

JASMIN- Ha abhi abhi gayi hai.

They release the hug. Meanwhile Aly was fuming with anger due to which he held onto the glass very tightly came out of his thoughts when Jasmin shouted his name.

JASMIN- ALYYYYY??? Kaha khogaye?

ALY- HUH?? Nahi woh.. kuch nahi.

JASMIN- Okay Aly this is Zain and Zain this is Aly.

ZAIN- Nice to meet you Aly.

ALY- Nice to meet you too bro.

ZAIN- Weseh Jasmin yeh wahi Aly hai na... Aly Goni? The owner of AR Company?

JASMIN- Yes.

ZAIN- Weseh meri LOVE tumhe pareshan to nahi kiya na?

JASMIN- BABE what are you talking about?

ALY- Areh nahi... in fact she has become my best friend.. right Jas?

JASMIN(with a wide smile across her face)- Yeh... Okay guys mujhe ek announcement karni hai so I will leave you guys now. Byeeee.

Aly didn't know how to really react to the situation so he thought the best thing was to give himself some time alone so he excused himself from Zain too and went to a corner and started to think about everything.

ALY- Fuck. NO.NO.NO. Alyyy yeh tune kya kiya??? Shit! SHIT! SHIT! I started to get attracted to a girl who is already committed in a relationship... SHIT! Aly you really fucked up man. YA ALLAH YEH MEIN KIYA KARNE WALA THA. Oh God leken Jas ne mujhe pehle kiyoon nahi bataya that she is in a relationship and why am I feeling bad??? Mujhe toh khush hona chahiye, after all she is happy so I should be happy in her happiness....

Just then there was a loud noise on the speaker which brought Aly back into reality. He turned around and saw that Jasmin was holding the mic.

JASMIN- Oops sorry. Anyways guys mujhe ek announcement karni thi. Kal arrangements mein kuch problems hui thi isliye kaal proper celebration nahi hua so aaj after 11pm everyone come near the pool area, we will have a little celebration there. Dance bhi hoga, dj bhi hoga and most importantly khana bhi hoga...

Everyone started to laugh at the last part and Aly too began to laugh.

JASMIN- Anyways everyone make sure to come kiyoon ki bohot maza anewala hai...

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. PihuS0 AAB MEREKO SUNANA MAT🥺😂✌🏼

WESEH SABKO CHAPTER KESE LAGA?😂

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

I UPLOADED 2 CHAPTERS TODAY SO PLEASE DO VOTE ON BOTH. AGAR VOTES ACCHE AE TOH PHIR SHAYAD KAL BHI 2 CHAPTERS MIL SAKTE HAI 😌.

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️