Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin

CHAPTER 17: WEDDING PREPARATIONS BEGIN

JASMIN'S POV

The last 2 months have been very busy for both Aly and I. We were done with the outfits of the bride and groom. We both went to many different hotels and venues to check out the facilities but there would always be some sort of issue. At last we found a huge, 5-star hotel that had a big venue, a swimming pool and a big backyard. But the best part about the hotel was that it was literally next to the beach... I mean isse aur ziyaada romantic kiya ho sakta tha? Aly was a great help honestly and in the last 2 months our friendship became even stronger. I can happily call him my best friend. Tomorrow is the engagement and we decided that we will carry out this function in the venue while other ceremonies will be done in the backyard because it was huge and would really match the wedding theme. Disha, Rahul, Aly and I welcomed all the guests and got busy in guiding them to their rooms. Funny part about Aly and I is that we shared the same room. Well our hotel room was the same but our bedrooms were separate. When you enter the room, you come across a big hall area which has a big sofa and tv and a table of 4 and then there were 2 separate bedrooms.We didn't mind at all because we were buddies. It's always a nice feeling to be having Aly beside me. We had no other option because Disha and Rahul had one bedroom and many of our friends came who also shared rooms and the only people left was me and Aly. I can't believe Aly and I shared common friends but never met each other before nor did we hear about each other's name in front of our friends. I mean he knows nearly all of my childhood friends. He knows Harsh, Bharti, Punit, Nidhi, Avika, Pankaj, Aditya and his wife Shweta. I was shocked to see him get along with my friends but then I was in a deeper shock when I found out that he knew all of them. I mean it made sense because Rahul, Disha and I used to go to the same high school so I am sure Aly must have met them through Rahul. It's funny how Aly was the only person out of us all who didn't go to the same high school as us yet he was part of my friend's life but I had no idea. Kehte hai na destiny plays a huge role in our life and I guess it did. Perhaps Aly and I were destined to meet like that. Anyways, it was night time so we both decided to go and have a look at the arrangements for tomorrow's engagement ceremony. Like you know aaj kal ke log kitne bade kaam chor hote hai. 

ALY- Jas kaha kho gayi?

JASMIN- Kuch nahi. I was just thinking ke destiny bhi kiya cheez hai. Like imagine we share mutual friends leken humne kabhi bhi ek dusre ke bareme suna bhi nahi aur dekha bhi nahi but now we are the bestest of the best friends.

ALY- That's why they say destiny is a beautiful thing Jasmin. Now come let's go and check the venue kahi koi garbar to nahi hogaya.

Jese hi dono ne darwaza khola aur chalne lage, unke upar se rose petals ki baarish hone lag gayi thi.

ALY- Areh yeh kiya hai? Areh koi roko to isse....

He stopped speaking and looked at Jasmin. She was smiling and enjoying the moment like a little child. For Aly, that smile of hers was priceless. Her smile also brought a smile on his face. Just then the petals stopped pouring and Ronit spoke up.

RONIT- Sorry guys....

JASMIN- Bhai yeh kiya tha?

RONIT- Areh woh socha tha ke kal jab Radhika venue ke andar ayegi toh phir ese hi phool ki baarish hogi to mene socha ke ek baar try kar leta hoon. So yeh that's why...

JASMIN- OHHH ACCHA. Aly matlab yaha bhabhi ko impress aur special feel karwane ka plan chal raha hai.

They both high-fived each other and bursted out laughing.

RONIT- Areh yaar tu mujhe cherna band karegi aur bata will she like it na?

JASMIN(pretending to be serious)- Actually bhai yeh bohot boring hai. I don't think so bhabhi will like it.

ALY(trying to control his laugh)- Ha aur yeh to bohot old ho gaya hai. Purane zamane ke log yeh karte hai.

RONIT(sadly)- Oh accha... theek hai phir tum dono hi meri help kardo...

Jasmin and Aly couldn't hold the laugh both ended up laughing again. Infact Jasmin was laughing soo much that she ended up holding her stomach while laughing.

RONIT- Tum dono has kiyoon rahe ho?

ALY(still laughing)- Areh ba...baat hi aesi hai ki hasi hi nahi ruk rahi hai... OH GOD

JASMIN- Bhai.. haha...apka chehra itna utra huwa kiyoon hai? Oh mumma mujhe bachao.

After they calmed down Jasmin spoke again.

JASMIN- Bhai seriously boloon to surprise bohot pyaari hai. It's just your expressions had us laughing.

RONIT- Saali agar tu mere shaadi ke saari arrangements na dikh rahi hoti na toh tujhe batata mein.

Ronit then started to chase Jasmin. Jasmin started to run around the venue and at the end hid behind Aly and held onto his muscular biceps.

JASMIN- Oh mumma... ALYYYYY SAVE ME.

ALY- Areh bas karo dono. Aur Jas chal baki chize check karke ate hai hum.

JASMIN- Yeh let's go.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE🌙❤️

P.S.- Let me know if you guys are liking my story so far! I actually planned the whole plot out so I have a lot write still but I just wanted to know if you guys are liking the story so far!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW WITH 2 NEW CHAPTERS❤️