Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks

CHAPTER 21: BHARTI AND HER SILLY TALKS

After making the announcement, Jasmin was walking towards Aly but when Aly realised this. He gave her a pissed off look and went straight past her.

JASMIN- Areh...isko kiya hogaya? Koi nahi, baad mein baat kar loongi. Why am I feeling soo tired for? Jakar uss corner wali chair par beth jati hoon.

Jasmin was so tired that she ended up resting her head on the table and ended up sleeping there.

------------

Jasmin felt someone holding her and her body was moving. Slowly opened her eyes and saw Aly carrying her. When she saw that it was Aly, she just kept on staring at him with her eyes half open. He went inside the lift and looked at her face just to find her looking at him cutely. Aly had a dead straight face as if he was vexed with her. She made a pouty face, placed her hands around his neck and dug her face inside his chest. Before they could reach her room she fell asleep again. He slowly placed her on her bed but Jasmin's sleep broke off once again. She was looking at Aly placing the quilt over her and that's when he realised that her sleep broke. He didn't say anything and was about to walk away but Jasmin held his hand and sat up.

JASMIN- Tu mujhko ignore kiyoon kar raha hai?

ALY- Mein kaha ignore kar raha hoon?

JASMIN- Toh phir tuh mujhse baat kiyoon nahi kar raha hai aur upar se apna muh fulake mujhko dekhta hai.

ALY- Areh baba mein tujhe ignore nahi kar raha hoon aur agar ignore kar bhi raha tha to phir tujhe uthake upar kiyoon lati?

JASMIN- Because you care about me.

Aly didn't say anything and just smiled. He put her back in bed and kissed her forehead.

ALY- You should rest abhi 5:30 baj rahe hai aur party ko bohot wakt hai. You rest while I go and check the arrangements.

He walks out of her room and closes the door. Jasmin closes her eyes once again and instantly falls asleep.

At about 9:30pm when Jasmin woke up. She sat up while resting her head on the headboard and checked her phone. There was a message from Disha

DISHA- Where are you?

JASMIN- So rahi thi. 5 mins pehle neend khuli.

DISHA- Accha theek hai tu Bharti ke room mein chali a. We are all here aur tu yaha ready  hosakti hai.

JASMIN- We?

DISHA- As in all the girls.

JASMIN- Okay mein fresh hokar ati hoon and by the way what's the room number?

DISHA- 109

JASMIN- Okay bye.

Jasmin quickly freshened up and grabbed her dress. She went towards Bharti's room and knocked on the door.

BHARTI- Kon hai?

JASMIN- Bharti it's me Jasmin.

Bharti then opens the door.

BHARTI- Oh madam agayi? Itni der tak kaha thi?

JASMIN(while walking inside the room)- Areh woh mein thodi rest kar rahi thi because night party ke liye energy bhi chahiye hota hai na.

BHARTI- Agar energy chahiye toh phir dood ke saath horlicks mix karke peeliya kar. Bohot energy milti hai isse.

JASMIN- Mein kiya bacchi lagti hoon?