Chapter 44: His Story

Hey :)

So I came back to upload this chapter. Before you start reading, have some snack or some tea with you because this is going to be a long chapter of over 5k words so only start reading it if you have at least 20 mins of free time.

********NEW CHARACTER ALERT********

Also thank you @nityajoshi_05 for the name suggestion! 

I want inline comments since it took me forever to write this chapter and also target is 250 votes. It's a lot higher than last time but I know that you guys will be able to manage.

CHAPTER 44: HIS STORY

The next morning Aly woke up first but didn't get up as Jasmin was still on top of him since last night. He was gently stroking her hair and was being grateful about the fact that finally they took a step forward into accepting their relationship. 

He came out of his thought when Jasmin lifted her head up a bit and found herself still on top of Aly.

JASMIN- Good morning

ALY- Good morning 

JASMIN- Did you sleep well?

ALY- A bit too well.

He wrapped his hands around her waist, making Jasmin realise that she was still on top of him. 

JASMIN- Oh my God I am still on top of you! Let me go Aly. Is your body not aching? 

He didn't let go of her and pressed her head on his chest. 

ALY- And why will my body be aching for?

JASMIN- Because I have been sleeping in this position since last night! 

ALY- So what? I enjoyed it. 

JASMIN- Oh just shut up. 

ALY- Why should I shut up? I am not lying to you. You are very comfortable.

JASMIN- Oh my God! You are so shameless. Be quiet!

ALY- Oh hello madam. You are calling me shameless? 

JASMIN- Yes you!

ALY- Then who was the one pulling me from my shirt and making her lips touch mines?

Jasmin started to blush after hearing this and used enough force to successfully get out of his grip. She was running towards the bathroom but Aly was quick enough to get out of the bed and hold her hand. 

ALY- Answer me first

JASMIN- No

ALY- Yes

JASMIN- Fine

ALY- So who was it?

JASMIN- Me but then you were the one who literally took control of it. So it was technically your kiss not even mine. 

She pouted while saying that and Aly pecked her lips.

JASMIN- Hey I didn't brush my teeth!

ALY- And I don't care.

JASMIN- Okay can I go to the bathroom now or do you have something else to say?

ALY- Uhm I was going to say that I know I was an idiot for not asking you but like I want to request you this time. Will you come with me and meet that psychiatrist? Just once and if you don't want....