Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever

SURPRISE! I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY DIDN'T EXPECT A CHAPTER THIS QUICK BUT I JUST COMPLETED IT SO HERE YOU GO :)

I think many of you didn't get it but I was joking around about ending my book in a few chapters.

Don't worry I won't leave you guys this quickly and so easily. 

Yeh ek bohot lamba safar hai😊🤸‍♀️

Also we starting the chapter off hot 🤪 so be careful kids because it's about to get super intense now

CHAPTER 48: WORST BIRTHDAY EVER

3 months later

JASMIN'S POV

My body arched off the mattress as thrust after thrust kept pushing me further into the bed. My moans were muffled once soft lips crashed against my own, bringing out a whine from me. The headboard kept banging against the wall as he went deeper inside me. 

"A...Aly," I threw my head back involuntarily when his teeth bit the skin of my neck. Aly's eyes stayed on my breasts as they jolted up and down after every hard thrust of his. Screams left my lips as he kept ramming into me at a relentless pace, stretching me to a point that I never knew was possible. Thank God for the soundproof walls in his room or else the loud moans and screams would have left everyone else in the house scarred for life.

"You like that, Jas? You like getting fucked by me when our whole family is downstairs?" I just hummed, making Aly's hand jack my hair back, making me open my eyes and stare at him, my lips parted as my body kept being used. "Answer me!" He shouted, slapping the side of my thigh. 

"Y..yes," I whispered as loud as I could, which wasn't much taking into account the way his hips kept colliding with mine, leaving me breathless. He saw me fighting for the lack of air, his hand going to my throat, applying slight pressure to airways.

"A...Aly," I tried to whisper but failed miserably. 

"What did you say?" He smirked, gripping my neck a bit more tighter. The look on his face knew I wanted it, thrived over the way I felt pleasure out of his sadist actions. In the past 3 months we had a lot of sexual experience and I never knew how much I loved his dominance in bed until I experienced it.

We had talked about how if I was gagged or my air was constricted, if I clicked my fingers twice, he would stop immediately. There was no way I would do it and I kept on fighting for air as he shoved in and out of me mercilessly. 

His hand loosened its hold around my neck, making me breathe in loudly, trying to catch as much air as I possibly could. My head spun as he kept on fucking me, his hand going to where our bodies were joined, stopping at my clit to rub it intensely. My back kept on arching, my legs shaking and toes curling as my body tried to keep the orgasm, waiting for his command. 

He thrusted once into me, whispering into my ear with a husky groan, "cum for me baby." My body did it on it's own before he had finished his sentence, my head thrown back and my mouth open as I came. Aly thrusted into me a few more times before moving out of me and grabbing the back of my hair, not leaving me time to recover from my high, and showing my face down his cock, my lips wrapping against his length. 

He used my mouth, grabbing my head with both hands as he drove into my mouth. I sucked and slurped, tasting myself on him. I didn't fight for dominance since that's how I liked it. I let him use me as he pushed my head until my nose touched his stomach and I gagged and coughed around him. He didn't push me back though, he kept me there, letting my tears flow down my cheeks as he stared into my eyes. His mouth open as he came inside my mouth, not pushing my head off him until I had swallowed all.