Chapter 5: Lunch Together?

CHAPTER 5: LUNCH TOGETHER?

Jasmin then landed on the guy's chest and by reflex, her hands gripped tightly onto his muscular biceps. She then looks up.

JASMIN- TUM?

ALY- HA MEIN.

JASMIN- TUM YAHA KIYA KAR RAHE HO?

She then realised her position and loosened her hands from his biceps, immediately removing them.

JASMIN- Sorry😳

ALY- Tumhe sorry bolne ke alawa kuch aur ata bhi hai ya nahi😂?

JASMIN- Ata hai na. Weseh tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho?

ALY- Tumhari FAMILY FRIEND hoon na.

JASMIN- Accha toh woh family friend tum the?

ALY- Yes. By the way this is yours (he then hands over her lanyard to her)

JASMIN- Mera lanyard tumhare paas kese aya?

ALY- Actually woh jab uss din tum chale gaye the, uske baad ek lady ne mujhe diya tha.

JASMIN- Oh. Thank you. Mein kaal se isse dhoond rahi thi. Mene pura ghar check kar li thi aur ye lanyard tumhare paas tha😂

ALY- Yup.

JASMIN- By the way tum ne receptionist ko kiya bola tha? As far as I know they don't call anyone out of the lectures?

ALY- I told her that you were my family friend and that our keys got exchanged and you have my keys but I urgently needed my keys. So then the receptionist allowed me to meet you.😂

JASMIN (while laughing)- Kitne bade jhute ho tum 😂😂😂.

All this while, Aly was just adoring her because she looked sooo damn cute while laughing; her bright smile, cute squinted eyes and her rejoicing laugh echoing past his ears. After a few minutes Jas said:

JASMIN- Okay I think mujhe ab chalna chahiye.

ALY (in mind)- Oh no yeh to chali jayegi. Yaar why am I feeling nervous? It's just a lunch. Aly you can do it.

ALY (nervously)- Actually. Wo...wo...I wanted to...

JASMIN- Haan bolo

ALY (saying it all in one go)- Actually uss din mene tumhara itna time waste kardiya aur tum late bhi ho rahi thi. On top of that you refused me from getting you a new phone and I feel guilty so to make up for it kiya tum mere saath lunch karne chalogi?

JASMIN (excitedly)- ummm.... OKAY (Khane ka invitation ho aur Jas mana karde yeh to namumkin hai🤣)

ALY- Okay chalo phir

JASMIN- WAIT. I have to get my bag first. Give me 10mins I will be right back.

ALY- Okay. I will go and take the car out from the parking area.

JASMIN- Okay.

Jasmin then walks back inside the University and then goes to the receptionist.

JASMIN- Hey can you call Disha Parmar downstairs and tell her to bring my bag downstairs. It has the keys inside of it.

RECEPTIONIST- Okay. Sure.

The receptionist then makes an announcement and after 5 mins Disha comes with Jasmin's handbag.

DISHA- Kiya hua?

JASMIN- Kuch nahi. Mein tujhe baad mein sab kuch bataungi. Listen mein lunch ke liye bahar ja rahi hoon aur I think by the time I return our lectures will be finished, so mere liye wait karna okay bye now.

Jasmin hugs Disha and walks towards the parking area.

Aly was leaning against the door of the front passenger seat. As soon as he saw Jasmin walk towards him he couldn't stop staring at her.

ALY'S POV

I hadn't noticed her as much at first but I was glad that she didn't refuse from going out for lunch with me. I don't know why I was soo nervous to ask her if she wanted to go out with me for lunch. She said that she had to get her bag so I said that I will go to the parking area and get my car out. After 15 mins, she came out and OH MY GOD SHE LOOKED SOO BEAUTIFUL. I had my sunglasses on and just to get a better glimpse of her I removed them. As she was walking her hair was moving back due to the sudden breeze. She looked soo hot and attractive; I just couldn't stop staring at her. I had no idea about what she was thinking but I just simply couldn't remove my eyes off her. She looked like the most perfect woman in this universe. She then came right up to me and snapped her fingers to get my attention.

JASMIN- Chale?

ALY- Come let's go.

He opens the door for Jasmin and after she sat down he closed the door and then went to the driver's seat, sat down and drove off to a grand restaurant.

JASMIN'S POV

I was shocked to see him at first as I was confused about what he was doing here in the first place but then he told me everything. When I said that I should get going back to my lecture I realised he wanted to say something but he was stammering. When I told him to speak up he asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch with him. Like seriously who gets nervous when asking someone out for lunch? He asked me soo nicely so how could I even deny now? I told him I am up for it and then went inside to get my bag from Disha. As I walked towards his car I saw him constantly looking at me and I didn't know why I was feeling soo shy. The next second, I see him removing his glasses and now it was clearly visible that he was just staring at me. For some reason I didn't feel uncomfortable but usually I would feel very self conscious when someone stares at me like that. Let me not even get started with how he looked. ABSOLUTELY HOT. White suits him soo much. In fact any colour would suit him. I went up to him and snapped my fingers to get his attention. He then opened the car door for me- such a sweet gesture! Great chivalry and respect; a gentleman. I sat down and he closed the door for me. He then sat down in the driver's seat and drove off to a restaurant.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️