Chapter 42: Breakdown

Before you start reading I just want to say thank you to each one of you🤧❤

Like what did I even do to deserve such nice readers?🥺❤️

You guys went crazy in my previous chapter with such great response and it makes me so emotional😭❤️

From the bottom of my heart I want to say how much I appreciate each one of you and especially my silent readers who came forward and wrote something❤️

This chapter is a bit sensitive but I hope no one takes it in a negative way.

ALSO KEEP THE INLINE COMMENTS COMING! I LOVE TO READ AND REPLY TO YOU GUYS' COMMENTS!

CHAPTER 42: BREAKDOWN

DISHA'S POV (A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT POV NOW)

"Disha and Jasmin meet my childhood friend Rishab." That's exactly what Aly said. 

There is no way this can be true. No. Absolutely not. This can't be true. This disgusting man is back in my girl's life to destroy her once again and this time I will do everything to make sure he doesn't get anywhere near her. He destroyed her once and I won't let him destroy her once again. 

I looked over Jas and realised how she instantly turned pale and her hands were cold. I can't even imagine what she is going through right now and it sucks how I can't even say anything right now. I just squeezed her hands tightly and tried my best to make her feel safe. 

This dickhead had the audacity to come near my Jas, put his hand forward and introduced himself like we didn't know him. "Hi I am Rishab. Nice to meet you." Like either of us even cared about his existence. I quickly came in between them so that he doesn't touch my girl and I wished to make sure she stays at least 10 foot away from that man.

"I am Disha, Aly's friend, Rahul's girlfriend and Jasmin's best friend." I passed him a fake smile and squeezed the living shit out of his hands. He really didn't learn his lesson even after when I kicked him on his dick. I guess I need to chop it off this time. Dickhead.

I looked over to Jas and say how she was frozen at the spot. Then I looked over Aly who was just staring at Jas, it's like he was studying her and trying to figure out what was wrong with her. Without a second thought, he went right in front of her and held her cheeks. 

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" Aly asked Jas. Maybe I should tell Aly and Rahul who this man is. I should have told them the name of the guy who destroyed my girl into pieces. I was just about to say something but Jas held my hand and stopped me.

"I am not feeling well, I am going to go to Disha's house," she then looked over to me," I hope that's okay Disha?" she asked me and I just nodded. I know my baby girl needed me the most right now. 

She quickly rushed out of there but I couldn't make it look weird so I stayed back for a few minutes. My blood was boiling each time I saw that bastard's face. When I thought it was enough, I quickly left them and made my way to the car park area.

 I checked my phone and saw Jas' message where she said she took her car and already headed towards my house. She already had the access to my house because I gave her the spare house keys a few days ago. I told her that she could come whenever she wanted to.

I quickly took my car and drove to my house too. After a few minutes of driving, I rushed right inside my house and ran to one of the guest rooms where I heard her loud sobbing.