Chapter 4: Family Friend?

CHAPTER 4: FAMILY FRIEND?

ALY- Aly woh zaroor manegi. Stop overthinking it. (Ha overthinking karna band karo jiju apko pata nahi Jas khane ka kitni kadar karti hai🤣)

It was around 11am at night time and Aly slowly fell asleep while scrolling through his phone.

NEXT MORNING

Jas gets up at 7am, takes a shower and comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She wore a green paperbag waist trouser with a tie around it, matched with a full arm length grey top that reached just above her belly button, in which her belly piercing showed. She wore black ankle boots with golden colour laces on it. She then went downstairs, ate breakfast and headed towards her university.

She reached in front of her university and just then she saw Disha coming from the opposite direction. She shouted Disha's name which made Disha look up from her phone. Jasmin waved at Disha with a broad smile across her face.

DISHA- Wow! Jasmin yeh tu hi hai na? Like this is my Jas na?

JASMIN- Ha mein teri Jassu hoon. (Galat! Aap Aly ki Laila ho😘)

DISHA- You are looking drop dead gorgeous babes!😍😍😍

JASMIN (blushing)- Aww thank you baby.

DISHA- And I am shocked... you are on time today!

JASMIN- Haha I know. Kese na hoti... tujhe jo promise kiya woh toh nibhana hoga na aab. Aur tu janti hai Jasmin Bhasin apni promises break nahi karti hai no matter how small the promise is.

DISHA- And that's what makes me love you more as my best friend.

JASMIN- Accha chal mujhe receptionist ke paas jana hai and ask them if they have my lanyard.

DISHA- Come let's go.

They go to the reception and ask the receptionist there if they have Jasmin's lanyard. The receptionist says that there are 2 lanyards but unfortunately neither of them belonged to Jasmin.

DISHA- Aab kiya karegi?

JASMIN- Koi na. Mein ghar mein dubara check kar lungi.

Suddenly the bell rang and they both headed towards their 1st lecture.

Meanwhile at Aly's house, Aly woke up at around 10:30am and went for his morning jog in which he never tries to miss. He came back, took a shower and came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He wore a pair of jeans, a white polo top with matching white Nike Airforces. He then went downstairs and sat in the dining table to have breakfast.

The whole family, including Aly's mum, Aly's dad, Ilham, Danish and of course the Munchkins 🥺 were at the dinning table.

ALY'S DAD- Aly aaj office nahi jana?

Aly chocked on his food.

ALY'S POV

OH GOD! Aab mein kiya boloon? If I tell them that I am going to take a girl for lunch, they will all ask me all sort of nonsense questions. Pehle se hi mere shaadi ke piche hain. Nahi, tik hai bata deti hoon, kuch problem nai hoga. NO ALY, NO. It's better that you keep your mouth shut, nahi to aagle hafte mein shaadi karwa denge. Nahi bhai, just chup chap beth aur kha.

ALY'S MUM- Beta yeh le pani pee leh.

Aly's mum then hands him a glass of water. He drank the water and then speaks.

ALY- Ha, ha of course office jaungi. Apne yeh kiyoon poocha?

ILHAM- Kiyoon ki tu office itna late kabhi nahi jaata.

ALY- Accha? Haan janti hoon. Woh actually aaj morning time par koi meetings nahi hai toh mene Rahul ko bola woh subah chale jae aur mein baad mein office jaunga.

ALY'S DAD- Oh accha. That's fine then.

ALY (speaking quietly to himself)- Aaj to baach gaya mein.

DANISH- Aly tu khusur pusur kiyoon kar raha hai. Agar kuch bolna hai clearly bol na😂.

ALY- Ha... nahi toh kuch nahi.

Everyone finished eating breakfast and they were all sitting in the living room. At about 12:30pm Aly left his house and drove off to xyz University.

Meanwhile Jas and Disha both had a break in between and then went back to their lecture.

At about 1pm Aly reached the university and walked towards the reception.

ALY- Excuse me. Can you call Jasmin Bhasin downstairs please I want to speak to her.

RECEPTIONIST- Give me one second sir. Jasmin Bhasin... sorry sir she is currently attending a lecture, I can't call her down now and her lecture will last for another 2 hours.

ALY- Please could you call her downstairs it's urgent.

RECEPTIONIST- Sir may I know why you need to speak to her?

ALY (in his mind)- Mein inko lunch ke bare mein toh bol nahi sakta aur nahi lanyard ke bareme bol sakta hoon or else she will most definitely take the lanyard and will say that she will hand it to her later. Aab kiya boloon? Ha yeh sahi rehega.

ALY- Actually she is a family friend aur kaal voh mere ghar ayi thi but our keys accidentally got swapped so she has my keys and I need my keys right now urgently.

RECEPTIONIST- Okay sir mein Jasmin ko bulati hoon.

ALY- If she comes please send her outside. I am waiting for her there.

RECEPTIONIST (making an announcement)- Can Jasmin Bhasin please come down to the reception please. Thank you.

While the announcement was going on Disha and Jasmin looked at each other but didn't think much about it. Jasmin then went to the reception.

RECEPTIONIST- JASMIN?

JASMIN- Yeh. I got called downstairs.

RECEPTIONIST- Yeh your family friend is waiting for you outside.

JASMIN (Confused)- FAMILY FRIEND? Erm okay... thanks.

Jasmin walked outside and tried to look for that family friend but couldn't see anyone so she started to walk back inside. Just then someone held her left hand and pulled her towards him.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IT REALLY MEANS ALOT!!!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!