Chapter 32: Their First Kiss

CHAPTER 32: THEIR FIRST KISS

Meanwhile Aly reached at the address sent by Rahul. He looked around and saw that he was in front of someone's house. Just then Rahul came out from that house. 

ALY- Rahul tune mujhe yaha kiyoon bulaya?

RAHUL- Aly you won't believe it but we followed the shooter and saw him going inside this house. When we entered the house, we caught him and you won't believe what I saw inside his room.

ALY- Kiya dekha tune? 

RAHUL- Tu chal mere saath.

They both went inside the shooter's room.

ALY- What the fuck is this Rahul?

RAHUL- It looks like she was their target from a long time and they have been keeping an eye on her for some time now...

There was a cork board with a bunch of pictures of Jasmin and Aly but particularly Jasmin with a lot of information about her, including her family. 

ALY- Rahul yeh dekh.. yeh toh Ronit ki haldi ke pictures hai. That means these people were there the whole time aur hume kuch pata hi nahi chala. Look at this as well. That's the day when we both found out that we both knew Jasmin (If you don't remember then go back to Chapter 15 and have a quick read). Shit iska matlab jab Jasmin bol rahi thi ke usko laga ke koi humari pictures click kar raha tha woh sach tha.

RAHUL- Leken mujhe nahi lagta ke yeh sirf ek admi ka kaam hai. There is someone else behind this. 

ALY- Rahul you need to find out the actual person behind all of this. I should go now, Jasmin akeli hai waha.

RAHUL- Haa aur sun meri baat. Tum dono waha outskirts mein hi rehna until I find out everything. It's not safe for Jasmin.

ALY- Okay I will go then.

ALY'S POV

I went inside the house and went upstairs to her room but she wasn't there. My heart dropped instantly. I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there. Where the hell did she go? I even closed the front door so she couldn't leave. I went downstairs and found the back door open. I quickly went out and I was so relieved to see her walking on the wet sand. I went up to her and hugged her quickly.

ALY- Pagal hai kiya? Bahar kiyoon ayi? Mera jaan nikal gaya tha ek second ke liye. Tujhe bola tha na bahar mat jana. 

Jasmin pushed him instantly.

JASMIN- Tu mujhse baat to bilkul bhi maat karna. Tu mujhe kiyoon suna raha hai? Tujhe pata hai Aly mein pagal ho jaungi. Mere dimag mein tune itne sare sawal khada kardiya hai leken ek bhi jawab nahi. Pehle tu mujhe yeh bata since when are you carrying a gun with you? Most importantly why the fuck are you even carrying a gun with you in the first place? Do you know what could happen because of this stupid gun? Someone can die because of this! It's not a toy Aly.

ALY- I KNOW! It can kill someone and it can save someone. I kept this because of you! To protect you. Didn't you see how this gun saved you today? Jasmin I swear I have no bad intentions. I only carry it because of situations like today. I promise if you don't want me to carry it with me, I will never carry it with myself ever again.

JASMIN- Toh phir promise kar?

ALY- PROMISE! 

JASMIN- Woh log kon the?

ALY- Abhi pata nahi chala.

JASMIN- Toh phir hum yaha kiya kar rahe hai?

ALY- Because it's far away from the city and it's safer.