Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?

CHAPTER 11: TUM ABHI TAK SOYE NAHI?

First of all guys I am sooo soooo sooooo sorry for ghosting off for about 3 weeks now. I know I said I was taking a short break of 4-5 days but it turned out to be 3 weeks. I am soo sorry because I didn't know all the house work was going to take 3 weeks and not only that I actually became lazy af so I stopped writing new chapters for a few days. Some days I used to get so busy that I wouldn't even get the time to read other FF but now that I am back I will give you guys regular updates. Please read the previous chapter if you forgot what happened. HAPPY READING!

JASMIN' POV

It was actually a good day today. Aly ke saath pura day spend karne mein bohot maza aya tha. When he first saw me, he kept on just staring at me. I felt so damn nervous. I don't know why I get a different feeling each time he looks at me. I then screamed his name through the phone and then he came back to his senses, he gets lost in me so easily. I then told my friends that I am going somewhere and walked towards Aly. I gave him a friendly hug but I didn't know if he was going to hug me back. To my surprise, he did hug me back. We then went to the mall and the first thing we did was some shopping. I mean I was struggling to choose what to buy so I asked Aly for help. Aly has THE BEST TASTE! He picked out some cute dresses and outfits for me and told me to go and try them out. Every time I changed to a new outfit, I would go to him to show it to him and each time he would say the same thing; "BEAUTIFUL". I mean I wasn't expecting him to say anything else. Jab mera shopping khatam hua, we started to do shopping for Aly. There were so many things to choose from and the fact that everything he wears suits him made it harder for me to choose something for him. Agar mere bas mein hota toh mein pura shop hi khareed leta uske liye. At the end I told him to try out this suit, followed by some t-shirts. We were done shopping and then went to the cinema to watch a movie. Aly did ask me which movie to watch but then I told him it's his choice and GOD that was a bad decision- he literally chose to watch a HORROR MOVIE. I was sooo terrified throughout the movie that I literally held onto Aly's arms tightly. After we came out, he started to laugh at me to which I hit his chest and then I chased him around the mall. After a few mins I got tired and told him that I wanted to eat so then we went and ate food in a nearby restaurant. He then dropped me to Disha's house. It was a fun but tiring day.

ALY'S POV

What should I even say about today? It was a great day. Jasmin is such a great company. When I looked up to see her, I SWEAR TO GOD I completely forgot about the world around me. After a few minutes she came up to me and suddenly hugged me. I clearly wasn't expecting that but I hugged her back and the whole journey to the mall I was thinking about that hug. We then started off with Jasmin's shopping and she was so confused so I helped her out. Each time she would change and come to me for confirmation and my God she looked beautiful in whatever she wore. Then we went to do some shopping for me. I didn't need anything but then Jasmin insisted on buying something so then she told me to try out this suit and then some t-shirts which I loved so I ended up buying them. Each of her compliments just pierced through me, I felt a sort of comfort while with her. We then went to watch a horror movie and I LOVED THE EXPERIENCE. She was way too scared. Each time there was a jump scare, she would tighten her grip on my arms and of course I was enjoying it because mein kisi screen bhoot se nahi dharta hoon ahah. After the movie ended I started to laugh and tease her to which she started to literally chase me around the mall. At the end she got tired and we both went to eat some food and then dropped her off to her friend's house. Before leaving she again hugged me but this time with much more comfort and I gave it back to her. As I drove off to my house, I had a constant smile on my face. It was a good day but at the end I was too tired.

Jasmin then went on Instagram and saw that Aly was active. She was confused as to why he was awake and decided to message him.

JASMIN- Itni raat hogayi hai. Tum abhi tak soye nahi?

Aly was confused to see her Jasmin's message this late but he replied back.

ALY- Woh actually neend nahi aarahi thi. Tum abhi tak jage kiyoon ho?

JASMIN- Same here. Neend hi nahi aarahi hai kiyoon ki aake nap liya tha shayad iss liye.

Aly then calls her on facetime, talked for a few hours and then they went to sleep.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. DID U GUYS LIKE IT??? DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS IN A FEW HOURS WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️