Chapter 38: No Trust

Hi! A super LONG LONG LONG chapter for you guys.
I want to see an amazing response in this chapter or else I won't give any updates :)
Enjoy!

CHAPTER 38: NO TRUST

ALY'S POV

I was inside my cabin checking through the files before attending the meeting which was in two hours. Someone knocked on the door and I told them to come inside.

"Good morning sir." It was one of the employee.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Rahul sir told me to tell you that he wants you in his cabin in 5 mins," the employee told me.

What does he want now? I grabbed my blazer and walked towards his cabin and when I went inside, I was surprised to see Disha there. What was she doing here? I haven't seen her for weeks now.

"Kiya hua Rahul?" I asked him.

To my surprise, he looked pissed. What happened to him? I don't remember doing anything stupid now so what was all that anger about?

With long strides, he came towards and and grabbed onto my collar.

What the fuck is going on? I looked at Disha just to find her looking at the floor.

"Do you know how badly you fucked up?" That's what Rahul exactly asked me. What did he mean by that?

"What do you mean? Are you okay Rahul?" I asked him.

"I told you to not do these stupid things. I warned you everyday to stay away from alcohol. I told you to stop taking those girls to your house every single day and you still didn't listen to me damn it! You fucked up so badly and you don't even realise it." What the hell was Rahul on about?

"Is that why you called me here? Rahul I stopped doing this shit now and I don't have any interest in talking about this. I am going." I was just going but he held onto my collar again. What the hell did this guy want? I was literally on the verge of losing my temper now.

"I told you she wouldn't want to even look at your face if she came to know about your stupid actions and now you have to deal with it." Rahul said in frustration.

"What do you mean?" I was seriously so confused.

"Tereko samaj nahi aya abhi tak ke Jasmin wapas agayi?" Rahul spoke while gritting his teeth.

My body froze right there. Was Rahul lying? Did I mishear something? She was back? My Jas was back?

"And you don't know how much you hurt her Aly. She doesn't even want to speak to you so imagine how much she is hurt by your actions. The worst part is that woh tujhse pyaar karne lagi hai."

My brain completely shut down. Shit. WHAT? She loves me? Jasmin loves me? Why didn't she speak to me about this? I sat down on the couch that was present in Rahul's cabin and covered my face with my hands.

"FUCK! I should have known. I messed up so badly. Kaha hai woh? Is she fine? Where was she the whole time? I have to go and speak to her. Sab kuch clear karna padega." I know that it was wrong of me but I had to go and explain myself to her.

"There is no point Aly," Disha said. "She doesn't want to talk to you at all. She is very hurt."

There was a few minutes of silence. I was trying to think about how I could just meet her and talk to her. I didn't even care about her not wanting to talking to me. I wanted to talk to her and sort this shit out.

"So like are we going to do something about this or are we just going to sit down here while Jasmin just leaves from your hands?" Rahul broke the silence.