"You coming?", he looked back, I heisted for a moment then joined him. "Alright just a heads up, Toga can be...a lot so just be ready and Shigaraki isn't the friendliest", I looked up to him, "Who?", I asked. "You'll see".

He knocked on the tall doors three times and waited 3 seconds before he opened it. I followed him inside. I took in the grand interior.

Tall white walls, white marble floors, expensive furniture scattered everywhere. The scent of cigarette smoke and vanilla filling the air. There were big windows, views of the land around. No denying it was gorgeous. Almost reminded me of my old childhood home.

"Wow", I said, "Yeah", he walked to the kitchen. "Shiggy!! Toga!!", he yelled loudly. I sat on the white marble counter top.

I heard footsteps running towards us, a blonde girl entered the room. Her face lit up when she saw me.

She sprinted towards me, "I'm Toga Himiko!! You are soooo pretty", her eyes glowed with insanity. "Thank you, pretty cute yourself", I smiled. "There hasn't been another girl in here in ages!! I can't wait to be best friends!!", she hugged me tightly.

"Jesus Christ", Dabi muttered under his breath, beginning to light a cigarette.

A man entered the room, pale blue hair, a black hoodie on, his hood up. "What is it?", he snapped, his voice raspy. "We have a new guest, say hi", Dabi said flatly.

The man glanced over at me, his eyes a deep red. Scratch marks around his eyes and all over his face. "Shigaraki Tomura, but people just call me Shiggy", he said plainly. "Rain", I smiled flatly.

"Don't be shy, tell him your whole name", Dabi leaned back on the counter.

"Rain Toshinori", I sighed and looked to the side. "So this is her?", Shiggy stepped closer, his eyes glowing with interest.

"The infamous Miss Toshinori", he looked me up and down. "Can I see the hand?", he asked, I knitted my brows. "Uhm I guess", I held my right hand out.

He held it and inspected it, "From the fire that killed your mother and sister", his thumb grazed the scarred skin.

I felt Dabi's eyes on me. "You're being weird stop touching her hand like that", Dabi said in an annoyed tone.

"Just wanted to see the evidence from the infamous night", he held his hands up and stepped back. "Make sure nothing happens to her, she's your responsibility", Shiggy said to Dabi.

My eyes narrowed, before I got a word out Dabi gave me a look saying 'do not say a word'.

"Your name is Rain? I love it!!", Toga smiled widely, "Thanks", I laughed. "Alright that's enough for introductions", Dabi stood up, "I need new clothes", I said, still in my uniform from this morning.

"Let's go", he walked off, I jumped off the counter. "Lovely to meet you Toga", I waved at her, "Bye Rain!!!", she shouted.

"Let me guess, Shigaraki is the hacker", I said to him, "And Toga is the useless brat", he sighed.

"She's nice, you're just moody", I followed him out.

"I'm not moody", he muttered under his breath, "Sure", I said sarcastically.

I sat beside him in his car, he started the engine. He sped off into the deserted road, "So where even are we?", I asked, "Connecticut, 2 hours from the city", he said. "It's pretty out here, quiet", I looked at all the trees and greenery.

He parked in front of a Target. "Here", he threw a black hoodie at me and some sunglasses. "So people don't recognize you", he left the car.

I slipped his hoodie on over my shirt, putting the hood over my head. It smelled of cigarettes and tom ford cologne. I placed the sunglasses on my face and followed him inside.