letter filled with love

A/N

Anyeong.... we've come to the end. I only dreamed of this and now I'm finally done and about to closed this book.

Please take my heart felt gratitude for all that followed and waited for my update. I'm really am so thankful for each like, each read, each comment...

Even we have to close this book of Wheesa... with a story full of love and some dreaded angsty chapters all of us cried. All of you who encourage me. Gives me commendation. Some special request. Some plot when I'm having writers block. Those silent readers that enjoyed my book.

Im just sorry for the typos hope you all understand me about that Its not easy to revise a 4k or sometimes 5k words again and again.

Well I wish all of us has learned something on each every story and
Give us inspiration. Same as comfort in time of depression and anxiousness. That's why I have made this book to cope with depression I'm not realizing I'm battling one. Same as to all the readers that I have met and friends thank you... I'm not signing off just taking rest. Dont worry I assured you all I will still write if I have time. On my mamamoo one shot book.

Well.... lets all be safe and blessed.....

From the warm wind that blows in your heart......

Mywindflowerheart😉

I love you thank you