Snowdrop

Memories part 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

We honestly asked ourselves which person means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead giving advice, solutions or cure. Have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. That someone who can be silent with us in the moment of despair or confusion. Who can stay with us in the hour of grief and bereavement. Who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness that is someone who's worth to be with you forever.

Hyejin POV

I saw Wheein sitting on the couch near the glass window standing next was ggomo her pet cat. Wheein keeps the cat when she happens to see it straying on the streets lost and alone. She doesn't know if it's lost or abandoned. But seeing it shivering from cold and freezing in the snow, she knows the poor kitten won't make it a few hours from the time she saw it.

The following days, she looks at every bulletin board and lamp post if there's anyone searching for a lost kitten but none. So she happily adopted the cute kitten. But the fur animal was a tsundere. He has a grumpy attitude that she finds it cute.

Wheein looked at me and smiled.

"Love comes
here. It's the first snow of the year lets both watch it while drinking hot chocolate.

"No I want tea or coffee." I said. Wheein grimaced on me but prepared it. She sat on my side resting her warm body on my chest. Watching the snow drizzling outside the glass wall of her place. It's her home, We unexpectedly got married and stayed here with her after the day we got back together. We're inseparable I can't last without her. I went back to New York to hand my resignation and pack my things and send it here to Seoul. We stayed there for a while.

One time we went to a bar and enjoyed the night and got drunk. The next morning we woke up in Wheein and I was married. The can tab was made by our ring. I don't know how the hell that happened but knowing Jessi is with us that night, She knows how to live life to the fullest and fucked the problem. We've been friends since I stayed here. She's Korean and I love her bluntness. She guided me and taught everything I need to learn to adapt to foreign country.

I looked at my phone that time and saw her messages and sent photos of us. Wasted standing on the front porch of the unknown house and saw a Man in a Priest white robe and his Stole barely wore, Disheveled hair and pajamas under. I remembered laughing hard in the afternoon the moment I saw those images. Wheein was happily staring at me and started to get teary.

"Hey what's wrong? We're married!
Congratulations to us!" I chuckled. But she hugged me and cried.

"I love you Hyejin..." I said wiggling my can tab ring.

"I... love...you... too Wheein." I chuckled at how cute she is sobbing and sniffing responding to my sweet talks.

"So whose surname will I use then? Mine or yours? I prefer mine." I said just annoying her.

"It's Moon!" She said.

"So I will be bottom? Nah! I don't like it. I prefer working than waiting for you to come home taking care of our child." Wheein gets flustered then worries across her eyes.

"Hyejin do you.... do you want a child?" Wheein's voice sounds so anxious.

"Everybody wants her own child. But I know it's different in our case. We can consider a lot of options now. Don't worry too much Love. We can both get pregnant. Let's jack n poy who's going to get first?" I got a knock on my head but earned a kiss after.