Widow

Part1

Part1

Hyejin POV

The winter breeze added endless coldness to her wary heart. Why my life was so full of shit? Where ever I go there is always someone that always finds me to be there best enemies. Even, I didn't do them wrong. They find me to be a hindrance with them at work. But lucky to have meet a good friend along the way that believes the good in me. But you can't win someone when they use there position over you, while you are just a newbie.

I sigh and chug the shot of soju on my hand. The smoke of grilled pork skin and gopchang stew. That makes a good drinking snack. Chungha was already drunk she's cackled and almost half asleep talking nonsense in front of me. I was alone drinking here at the tent bar near the Han river when she came by surprise to see her here knowing, where I go after tending my resignation on our work.

"Yah!!! Why you have to follow me here? Then your just get waisted in a half bottle of soju huh....aisssh!!!! " I grab her arm and her waist to help her stand. As we walk, I call for a cab to pick us up.

"Hyejinah!!!!! Jinnnnniieeeeaaahhhh!!!! "
I rolled my eyes and swat her finger that pointing on my face.

"Haist!!! I thought you'll here to make me feel better and boost my confidence. Your just making me feel pathetic as always."

"Mianeh jiinniiieeah... I can't help you when that bitch frame you up. I feel worst! As your friend and coworker. I dont even have the guts to defend you from their false accusation." Chungha was staring at me. She's drunk holding her arms around my neck. Her head barely hang-on while trying to apease my heart and pride.

"Its okay!! I know Jisoo was always blood boiled with me. I dont know what I've got that ahe feels threatened on my presence.
Eversince, I started on the emergency she always find fault in me.

A cab stop in our front and we hop in to go home. We leave on the same apartment. Thats why this bitch is brave enough to get herself get wasted knowing I can send her home safe and sound. I have a high tolerance for alcohol. When we got to her place I drop her on her bed and leave finding my way to the elevator. Pressing a button to the 17th floor where my room was located.

I get inside and this dull and empty feeling started to grow inside me. I take a wash and change to comfortable shirt and just undies and finaly laid on my bed exhausted. Suddenly, my eyes welled in tears. I brush it away but to stubborn to continuesly flows like rivers.

"When will I would find a permanent job that will give me a stability in life. Even there is some proposal from all the men I tried to date before but still, I want to have something I can tell that I've done well in this fucking life on mine. Since I leave my parents custody because my mom remarried after a year my Dad died in the car accident. I promise myself I will be independent on myself. My step father was strict and we just cant stay with each other. I know my mom hated me for leaving her but I can't stand his new partner.