Viva la Vida

Wheein I Wish....

A/N

Midnight.... its Wheein pet name from her step brother who grow up with her. He called Wheein Midnight for being always awake at night. Without his knowledge that the baby was different from their race. They been together since her birth. Her mother was pregnant with the patriarch of Moon clan.

The Noble vampires residing in Jeonju. They lives in the Eastern part of the woods. She was raised with love and simple life and Happiness with special people around her. Her mother Hyori and Rain, that she thought her biological father. But one day their village was attacked she's still young and incapable to defend herself. Her family died because of her. The mob who killed there village was sent by her Father. She was spared cause she's the one they wanted.

A halfblood beast that addition to thier race. In Wheein perspective, they wanted her for their benefits. They thought she's the one they needed to fulfill the prophecy.

A halfblood child will take the light and the light will give eternity to the reign if their race.

Moon Byul, was halfblood also but she failed her father on the night of unification. Solar failed to showed the light. She's not the choosen one. Its the youngest. Even Moon Byul felt disappointed she loves Yongsun and she cannot let them take her away. She results in agreement with the elders. In the right ages of the last light in Yongsun family. She will take her.

Moon Byul knows Hyejin was concealed and protected. She let the girl live her life she even help them to protect the girl secretly. With his own agenda. She takes Wheein to her family and tamed the little girl to be used in time. Now she's been at her right ages and the blood thirsts was growing wild.

Moonbyul knows her a lot she's the one who trained her. Feed her. Both of them wants change but with higher rank still have hands manipulating on their every moves and decision making.

Both of them wanting to runaway and live the people they love. Moonbyul want to runaway with Solar but she knows if she took that step. Solar family will vanished in the face of the earth.
Hyejin will live but will suffered like slaves.

Moon Byul caught Wheein sneaking to meet Hyejin. She knows. There's nothing she can't know around her territory.

Wheein POV

She got home after the fullmoon. Moon Byul Unnie was standing at the landing on the second floor. She slowly walk straight but the moment she stop in front of her she slap her face. Its hard that Wheein almost can't feel her face. A small bruise from her lips oozed with blood. She doesn't dare to question why. She knows Moon Byul wont hurt her without reason.

"Come to my office." Moon Byul Unnie walk ahead. I followed. The moment she pinned the door. A vintage china vase fly to her side but with her quick replex she catch it with eased and put the vase back to its place.

"Unnie...." I asked softly trying to calm this raging Moon.

"Don't try to pacified me,Wheein!
You never listened! One wrong move and all our plans will get wasted.
I told you to stay still. Its full moon. If your craving just asked the maids and it will serve to you. Why you have to come to her." She hit her palm on her table.

"Okay.. I'm sorry its my fault. I wont bother her again. I was just..just." I lowered my head. Byul know if Im lying or hiding something.

"Just what? Are you falling for her? Oh God?! Never thought you like her? Your so against with this unification right?" Byul said awestruck.