Love locks

HYEJIN POV

An uncertain glance from me to her those feelings that fear me every time reality hits on me. The cold breeze on this place where we decided to spend the night after all day work at our own designated offices. It's been a month since we both took out ourselves to unwind.

"Hyejinah.... can you please be careful when eating, your always clumsy why you're always a mess when we're eating or drinking outside?"

"Just hand me the tissue don't nag me out of this. Is it my fault it slips on my hand.The oil splattered on the table that's why."

"Aishhhh!!! here!!!!" She stomped the tissue holder in my front. I scowled at her but grinned on her grimaced face and pouted my lips.

"Hmmp! Don't act cute you're still sober!" She cutely rolled her eyes.

"I know you can't resist my charm Wheein!"

"Haist Hyejinah if you really get wasted tonight, I'm not gonna go drinking with you outside of your house ever!!! I swear!!!! I don't wanna have a broken back."

"Oppssssst!" I got burned from the hot curry stew and it dropped the spoon on the cup.

"Aisssh!!! Hyejinah!" She whined getting irritated.

"Sorry!!!"I was embarrassed when all the nearby tables of customers focused on us.

"It's you who's embarrassed. you don't need to be exaggerated looking at everyone staring at us." I wipe the spilled curry on the table. She glared at me and mind her food shaking her head.

I was busy and carefully minding not to spill anything when I felt tissue pressing on my side lips. I gaze at her startled on her gesture.

"Clumsy!!!!" She scowled at me I just chuckled. She'll never get angry with me ever since we were young.

"But you still love me! You can't live without me!" Teasing her like a child stuck out my tongue. I pulled it back when she acted to clip it with chopsticks. I pursed my lips chuckling till it choked me.

"Aishhhss guemanhe!!! Finished that and let's go home." Handing me a glass of water on her side. I pouted.

"I thought it was a date night? You said we were strolling up at Namsan Tower. I bought a lock." I fumbled in my bag and the locks I bought in the way before I met her here at the restaurant.

"Okay! I will go there and I'll push you down rolling on the stairs."

"Lets ride cable cars. It's still open. We can see the Seoul Night lights." I glance on my watch.

"No!!! I don't like it!" She objected that she has a fear of heights.

"Scaredcat!" I teased her.

"Clumsy girl!" She teased back.

"Aigoo!! You two can you please stop arguing! Always fighting like a kid! Both of you are grown ups now. Next time bring your date here!"

"Ajumma it's her!"

We both chorus speaking and pointing at each blaming who's at fault. The old lady chuckled and waved her hand taking some empty dishes.

"Go! Leave!! It's in the house! If only I don't miss you two. Come and visit here often but No fighting! OKAY!" She sweetly smiled and winked at us. I pulled the paper bag on my side and handed it to her before we took our leave.

"Saengchulkahae Imonim!!!!" We both said giddy to surprise the old lady now on the verge of crying. We both come near her and are enclosed in our hugs and sing her happy birthday.