Darkness

It's their comeback for that year.
The hard choreography exhausted their whole body. They've been dieting for months now just to reach a good preference body weight in every comeback. She's always scolded before for gaining a lot every end of their hiatus. She can only slack for a month's break. Even at break she still has to film some work engagement. How she wants to reap every camera installed in the practice studio, in her home that makes her look like crap. Her consistent haters and trolls always wait for something to throw and bash on her looks. She tried to ignore it but sometimes even the saint of saints also has the end of its string. The moment she gets a glimpse of those filthy and hurtful comments. She feels crashed. She off her phone and closed her eyes leaning over to her steering wheel.

A tear escaped on her eyes but she tried to hold it back. Crying was a sign of weakness. She needs to be careless and tough. But in times like this all the burdens filed up. The courage she installed in herself slowly fell down. Why does this life of mine always have a way to pull me down?

Hearing someone knock on her window makes her brows furrowed.
But eased it away when she saw the person knocking. It's Wheein.

"What..." she lazily asked for any attention right now.

"You okay? Want to get some snacks?" Wheein knows everything about me and it's annoying to stay with her sometimes. I can't let go of the emotions bottling up inside me. She's so fragile and easily hurt. How can I deal with her if I will be the one reason causing to hurt her. Everyone hated me. Even if I do good, make myself the best, look the way they want like a doll dress to the occasion. A prim and proper lady but I'm still not good enough.

"No... I don't want to go anywhere. Just want to go home, take care on your way home. Bye Wheein." I start my car and leave the agency parking. I glanced at the rear mirror and saw Wheein still standing waiting for me to get away from the place. She can just whisper her apology to Wheein in silence.

They say this year was my year, for all the fame and opportunities I got. A dreaded year so fucked up in the current situation.

The next day another day for nonstop practice for us to perfect the choreography. I was late and all of them were whining. Yongsun Unnie is smiling but I know when she's pissed with me. She just turned her back and pretended everything was fine but that makes me so pathetic as ever. I hate myself. I was trying hard to make it in time but my insomnia always gives me a few hours of sleep that it's hard to wake up on my alarm. My phone heated up the way they all called up earlier just to remind me. Why am I such a burden?

Why do I need to bother everyone?

I just have breakfast going here just eating some sausage and coffee to keep myself alive. But inside I want to run away and take a breath... it's suffocating.... I'm suffocated...
I heard Yongsun clapping again for another round of practice. I glared at her. Byul Unnie saw me and whined just to avoid a heated argument between the lemak line.