A Love to Last

Hyejin POV

It was the day that Wheein would leave for Canada. I was sulking in my room for days. Even though I shut my phone and everyone around me because it hurt me so much. How can I go on with my life without Wheein beside me. How can I last a day without hearing her voice, That makes me completely sane to focus on my studies. But she's leaving. I looked at the clock and it was time Wheein would leave. I grab my bag and phone and dash out to go to their house.

I was ringing the bell and no one was answering. Their neighbors came out and said they just left 10 minutes ago. I felt helpless. I regret that. I never even had a chance to see her before she left. I look at my watch and I can still see her for the last time if I go there. I dash again to hail a cab and went to the airport. The moment that I get off the cab I keep running just to find her. I look like a crazy person that everyone looked at me strangely. I didn't care. I need to find my Wheeinie. Finally I saw her then everything stopped. But she was getting in at the check-in counter. She looks back but I turn to hide. I don't know why I do that I don't want her to feel sad seeing me here alone. My tears kept falling and someone handed me a handkerchief. I look at my side his so handsome. If I'm not still inlove with Wheein I know I will be falling in love at first sight with him.

"Hey, take it. You're snot is coming." He laughed so gayish and covered his mouth laughing so girly. My jaw dropped just like that, I thought he was a man but I'm mistaken He is  gay.

"Thanks." I grab his hanky and wipe my tears and blow my nose.

"Why are you running? Did you already find who you're looking for?"

I feel I was back to reality, I look at Wheein she's already inside. Too far from me to see and hear me if I shout her name. Besides I don't want to be fined for the public scandal. I gazed at Wheein in my head and I said,

Love take care, good luck I know whatever you do you will succeed. You're my champ. I will wait here when your ready.

"Okay, keep it. I'll be going" I look at him about to leave maybe he get offended that I ignored him.

"Hey, Thank you. I'm Hyejin. You are?" He look back and smile.

"I'm Key, I'm really amased at your beauty. Where do you live? You know what I want you to be my model."

"Are you a talent manager?"

"No I'm a fashion designer, I'm still studying but I want you to be my model. Can you be my model for the coming events in our school?"

"I just graduated Highschool. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of job."

"It's okay, It's not that grand I'm just looking for a nice one to wear my design. You know, what keeping yourself busy is a great way to move on from a broken heart." I gaze at him agitated.

"What makes you think that I'm broken?"

"Aish! I thought I was watching a shoot for Kdrama while you keep dashing around looking for your runaway love."

I rolled my eyes at him and started to head out the airport. He is crazy than me.

"Hey, Take this. Call me when you make up your mind. I'll be waiting baby!" He leaves me amused by his friendly gesture. I just shake my head and hail the cab to go home.

Time flies so fast. slowly I cope up alone, Still missing Wheein so much when times like this seeing the memories in my mind where we both used to stay together to kill time. To date and have snacks. I grab my bag and leave this cafe. I should refrain myself from going to the places where It reminds me of her. I was walking in the school grounds when an arm snake in my neck and asked me to pose in his camera.