lioness cab

A mother's love was unconditional
It's been there from the beginning till the end...

__________________________________

Hyejin POV

It's been 5yrs since I gave birth to Hyein. Her cute baby. His father abandoned us when I was one month pregnant with him. He doesn't want the responsibility of us. He said he's too young to get tied and be a father. I don't care if he doesn't want to marry me but accept his baby but it doesn't happen. He broke up with me and even wants me to abort the baby. Such a bastard.

After crying for a week and don't know what to do. I want to take my life I was on the Jamsu bridge looking at the wide Han River. That day feel so strange for me wherever I go, I saw a mother carrying her child so happy. Overjoyed was evident on their faces as they gaze at their son or daughter. I take a walk in the park and saw some family having a picnic a child bumped into me as her mother chase him.

"Joseon haeseo." The cute voice of this little one sends a warm touch to my heart. I sit to level his height and said I'm alright. Her mother come rushing and apologized.

"Be careful when you run you may trip down and hurt yourself." I pat his head.

I went home that day and tell my parents that I'm pregnant. Of course, no parents would be glad to know that their daughter gets pregnant without a husband. I accept what will they do and say and accept the faith to be a single mother. My mother was mad and slap me hard but my father was so calm, I know he is hurt. When we are left in the room he hugs me tight. I cried hard knowing his the only man that can give me unconditional love.

It's okay. Your mother is hurt, of course, don't mind what she said out of anger. We are here for you. Your life may change now. You have to be strong not for yourself but your baby. Don't think of anything stupid. Appa is always here for both of you." I cried hard to hear what he said to me that day. I never imagine my father would forgive me just like that and accept us even if I broke his heart and his dream for me. That day I promise myself that I will do everything I can to raise my child and live decent enough to give him a peaceful mind.

After giving birth to Hyein, I studied and work part-time to provide for us. I don't want to be a burden to my parents even though they treat him and love him more than they love me. They're spoiling him so much that sometimes we argued.

I get our place near my work as an assistant supervisor in a music and art gallery. It's against my parent's will but it's also for me to be independent. I will drop to pick up Hyein after my work but most of the time they will ask me to let him stay there on weekends when he doesn't have classes at kindergarten.

I'm walking on my way home when I saw someone sitting alone on the swing. I find her strange talking alone. When I look around I saw she is chasing her cat that was running in my direction. I was flustered when the cat crawl up into my arms. I was scared at first but she is so fluffy and nice.

"Ggommo ah!!!! Oh mianeh... I'm so sorry if he scares you but his nice. Don't worry." She gets her cat even though ggomo doesn't want to take him away from me her claws entangled on my coat and they give a thread run.

"Oh no!!! Ggomoah... yah!! Look what you've done. I'm sorry,  I'll buy you a coat in exchange for that."

"It's okay. It's just a thread run. Tied him a leash so he won't run away from you." I said.

"He has. Here it is. I'm really sorry to bother you, how can I make up for the coat he ruined? Oh, by the way, It's Wheein. Jung Wheein." She extends her hands and I take to return the gesture. Saw her colored tattoos.

"Hyejin. Ahn Hyejin. It's okay. Don't bother, I'm sorry but  I need to go. Nice to meet you." I leave her with a timid smile and still heard her calling and chasing her cat.