Honey Candy

Wheein

Waking up in the middle of the night feeling strange on the one  trying to open the door. I'm alone currently at our house. Yongsun Unnie attends her company seminars at Daegu.

She's staying there for a night and will be back the next day. I look around to get some sturdy things. I can defend myself in case there are any intruders breaking in the house.

"I'm not scared!!!! Wheein you're not scared... wahhhh!!!" The moment the door opened I raised the broom I was holding. But never hit the target. I just aimed it feeling nervous slowly peeking my eyes to open.

"Hyejin?!!"

I exhale the tension that builds up inside me. I thought it was some burglar or psychotic pervert that sneaked some household that they knew was staying alone at home. I glance at her with a sly smirk on her lips. I felt shied as I never talked to her whenever she was coming here. I'm about to turn back but she holds my shoulder and pinned me to the wall.

I pushed up my glasses that slightly went down on my nose. Hyejin takes it off and I blink my eyes and can't see her clearly.

"Hey! Give it back. I can't see you clearly!"

"Even when you're wearing this you never look at me. Why? You don't find me pretty?" There's a hint of sulkiness in her deep sexy voice. But is she drunk? She smelled like alcohol. A fruity smell of liquor. But what enticingly seduced me is her musky scent that makes you feel hypnotized.I feel dazed and lean my head on the wall staring at the lady in front even though she's a little blurry.

"You know what gives that back so I can get back to sleep."

"What if I don't?"

"Then it's a shame that you are playing with a half blind like me. Hey! What are you doing here by the way? Yongsun unnie's not here."

"I know.. She asked me to look at you because you're a scardy cat!"

"That b*tch! She always treats me like a kid! You don't have to bother, I'm fine here! So.... can I have my glasses Hyejin Unnie?!

"Not yet! I'm enjoying myself with this beautiful view." I feel her fingers caressing my cheek to my jaws,now lifting my chin. I swallowed hard.

"U-unnie w-what are y-you doing?"

She breathes a sigh and rests her face at the crook of my neck. I'm having goosebumps as her warm breath fanned my skin it makes me tickled.
I can't help but giggle in silence.

"What's funny Wheeinah?" She stared again I feel her face so close to mine. Giving me that panicked feeling that I always feel when I meet her eyes. I looked away but her hands turned my face back to face her.

"N-nothing... it's just... y-your breath t-tickles me... can you please give back my glasses. It's hard to see." I feel frustrated why she's taunting me now.

"In one condition my baby!"

I groan in frustration and annoyance in her constant teasing. It's not the first time whenever she's here she always makes fun of me or seducing me is the right term for it. There are times she will hold my hands, stared so thick. Lean so close like she's almost about to kiss me. All those teasing and provocative gestures I endured because she's my sister's bestfriend and she's always here hanging with her drinking and watching their favorite movies.

"Why? Hyejin wae???? Why are you doing this to me? Are you bored with your life? So it's fun for you to tease me around?"

"Hyejin? I like that! You should  call me that more often. I don't want you calling me Unnie. It's so oldie."