No More Drama

Wheein POV

Wheein POV

Hyejin acted sweet and affectionate again during our fan meet. It's awkward picture I always felt whenever we performed on stage. This whole thing for promotion and fan service that's sucks the hell out of me. Ever since we've been classmates yes. But just friends not best of friends. It's just a make-up story by the company since we've come from the same province and school.

This whole charade was overbearing. Why do we keep on acting in front of our fans just to make them like us more. How fans are scary sometimes liking us to be paired with the other members. Not because we support the LGBT we're also gay. Its fucking creepy to act from the first time. but all those acting was all turned out to be fun and enjoyable later on. How fans feel falling in love with us. Creating all ships that make them crazy for us. We like it somehow that's how popularity goes mostly in Idol's life.

But our group tag is gayest couples. How we played on stage acting sweet and gay for the others was a bit fun seeing everyone respond.

2YG....that's what we are called.

Two young girls from Jeonju-do.
Best of friends and best girlfriends. Hyejin screaming and admitting to own me as her "only mine"....

It was only at the front of the camera. Hyejin is nice and so quiet most of the time. Sitting on the side just scrolling her phone but when the camera is rolling she'll need to get along and jive with all of us.

I find it so pretentious but I can't blame her for our work. It's only for the WORK period.

All the thick and whipped stares. Those loving smiles and sweet gestures are all make up and fake gestures.

But for me somehow loving the feeling,having flutters and butterflies inside my chest whenever she gets near or does something unexpected. I'm internally cringing. But I don't want to be obvious I know she won't like it.

She's intimidating whenever she wears that poker face of her. I hate to admit it but she's so cute and charming whenever I see her smile. But it's only for the fans and when cameras are around. Not for anyone inside who knows, especially not for me. I feel she hated this idea. She pleaded the CEO to avert us all to act sweet and flirt with each other no more. It's one meeting that she verbalizes her complaint. Frustrated too much to bear this whole nonsense charades. We all stayed silent and she felt furious that we all thought she was talking absurdly.

"Hyejinah... it's just for all of your fans. Don't be harsh on them. It's like breaking their hearts."

"Daepyonim... it's too much crap and disgusting. You're not the one dealing with all those posts and gossip from fans." She crossed her arm on her chest and rolled an eye on him. How she really can be looking so bitchy but still pretty. I felt a nudge on my right knee. It's Byul Unnie.Then whispered.

"Does your girlfriend have PMS today? What's with her?" I get wide eyes on her.

"What girlfriend are you talking about. Shut it up!! Look how mad she is about all this drama. Do you want to see her roar." Byul Unnie giggles and we both get death glares from her. I got swallowed hard. She's glaring at me now. I give her a quizzical look and apologetic nod but she scowled just like that.