Widow 2

Ice cold days
I wait for you to become lonely
Dawn in my dream that i cant wake up
I was still looking for you
I keep on getting greedy
I think im going crazy
When i need you
Now that I found you
Cant wake up
I cant escape from you
Even if I struggle to hold on to
Your still like a butterfly.
________________________________

Part2

Wheein POV

Meeting this new cargiver Soojin just hired was not like all my previous aid that's dumb and tauntless. Maybe Soojin finally found someone who can tame me? Let just see who will win in the end.

If she just let me take my life then I wont making her life and work misserable. They are all hypocrate people keeping me alive just for the sake of the company. Ever since, I was engage with him my misserable life makes more unbearable and when that accident happened, I feel thankfull for a while that my fucked life will end. But to my dismayed I wake up in the hospital the other day loosing my sight. I throw a pit and grab everything that can killed me in an instant.

I just got tied and sedated till I got discharge from the hospital. I braised myself and waited for a chance. I to tried to jumped on the balcony but the caregiver just pulled me back and she got fired by Soojin. I was still thinking of a way.

Ohhh... God if you will just let me... Just allowed me to end this damn worthless life of mine.

The night has come and Soojin stay again in my room.

"Wheeinah, I know it's really frustrate you but can you please... please live your life happily and enjoy your life, your privilege... If only you'll agreed to take surgery you wont suffered like this. Stop thinking and finding ways to end your life. As long as I'm around you that won't happen. I won't let that happen. Please... let us both live our life happily. Stop it!" Soojin pleaded.

"Soojinah! Are you not tired of doing this all your life? You can find more decent job in the other company. Why stick your ass in this fucking company, my un grateful family was so obsessed. Why your letting them treated you this way? I dont deserved your loyalty and you don't deserve to waste your life to me. Yes, We are half sister they should atleast give you a good position rather than taking care of useless one like me."

"Aishh!Shut up. What the hell are you talking! You are not useless or whatever damn word you are defining yourself. I am happy to serve you, to take care of you, be your employee. I want to protect you just like the way you do to me the first day set my foot in your company. I never thought you'll stand your voice for me even everyone in your family was against at me being there." Soojin get choked with her I know how she felt those days

"You dont deserve to be treated that way. It's my father wrong doing so he must have at least give you a good life but it's not what happened."

"Aissh it's all in the past wheeinah. Please promise me to behave yourself when I'm not around. I need to stay to Busan for 2 weeks that's where the manager's conference will be helding this year. So I need to go there. Hyejin... I know she will take care of you but please.. be nice to her."

I stayed silent that woman was really something. I find her strong presence the moment she get into my room. Even it was a little blurry. The fact that she endured to stand quietly for hours watching me was something no ordinary person can do. I know she is doubting my blindness...

Well... My doctor said my condition was just trauma. It will healed eventualy. I was slowly seeing things around me and I find her always staring at me. I just cant tell it right now but I knew someone who stared at me that way.
I felt sad thinking about her. If only she dont get blinded by money I think we were still happy together now.