Complete

Hyejin POV

The door bell chimed and saw the unexpected visitor on the monitor. I'm having doubts about it I will let him in.

Its Sunghoon...

She don't know if she'll open the door or not but choose the later I need to confirm something for myself.

"Hyejin...." he stared at me then on the bulging bump on my belly. He tried to reach me but I stepped back. I let him enter and gestured for him to sit on the couch. 

"What brings you here?" I started.

"I missed you so much.. I realized I want you back to my life both of you. Let's live together." He gazes down at my belly. I shook my head on what he said "live together?"If he proposes though, maybe I can consider him. But this time I realized I don't need him, I don't love him the way I have loved Wheein. I regret all the time I spent with him. Even all those times I felt so deeply in love with him, I was so blinded by love, when the tough situation came in he abandoned me. I don't need that kind of shit. Even my son doesn't deserve a father like him.

"No... I'm sorry... we've separated long before. I moved on with my life. I love my life now. I'm happy now. I live my life without you and I managed. So I will ask you one favor.. don't ever show your face here." I felt my hands trembling.

"But it's my child." He exclaimed.

"No! You only have me in the spur of the moment when you're delirious over your fucking orgasm but when the time I told you I was pregnant you turned your back and reject my child. You're not worthy to be the father of my child."

"Hyejin... I'm shocked and I don't know how to react to that moment. I'm not ready. Please." He begged but this conversation is all a waste of time.

"Sunghoon...Please take your leave. We're done in a long time. I will be thankful if you let us live in peace. Don't ever come here. If you insist I'll make sure you'll get a restraining order for it." I went to the door and waited for him to leave. He stopped in front of me. He tried to hold my belly but I flinched and felt disgusted. Feel a pain when the baby kicks hard. I rub my belly to calm him.

After the door closed.I went inside our room and found the shirt folded on my bed, I clutch the shirt of Wheein of her scents that lingers on the fabric to bring us certain feelings of calmness. Strange it may seem but that's what we both feel. The baby stops from frantic moving and I feel at ease. I realize something. I love Wheein more than anyone. But how can I tell her? I don't think she'll like me. She's only here cause she wants to help me and take this child after I gave birth.

Baby...I'm sorry... your mom is so unworthy of both you and your mama Wheeinah. Im just a nuisance both in your life ,if I'll disappear maybe both of you will live happily. It's hard to leave you, but I need to be the perfect mother you deserve.

I brushed my tears as I heard Wheein's presence.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wheein POV

"Hyejinah...I'm home!!!"

I feel giddy whenever I set my feet home feeling the at ease and needed. The sense of purpose in someone's life.In my head,it feels so good living with her much more if the baby comes. We're like a family. I will go to work and get home to the person I love the most.

I entered the house and looked for the familiar figure that was always waiting for me when I got home.I finally moved here with Hyejin. As what is also suggested by our Unnies and for Hyejin safety too. Her due date is nearing and we can let her stay alone. Since that day I never stayed at my place just went home to get some clothes and clean the house. I once left her but I couldn't sleep worriedly thinking of both of them. I called her and she's crying. So I just went back to her apartment in the middle of the night. I also decided to move, to cut expenses and save for the baby's check up and her delivery.