Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

She understood her words might have hurt him, she shouldn't have discussed such small issues on their honeymoon. She sighed and said - "Baby, I am sorry...please maaf kar do. I know mujhe yeh sab baatein nahi karni chahiye hai tumhare saamne."

"Look, you can say anything about me...mujhe koi problem nahi hai. But meri mummy ko include mat kar, she is everything for me...and so are you. Tum dono please mujhe family matters se door rakho, aur friendly relationship maintain kar ke rakho." Sameer said with a tensed face, and His wife nodded her head in understanding.

"I will try to not talk about her. Promise." Naina uttered, with a sweet smile, and He hummed slowly.

"Uffo! Ab toh baat kar lo...tum jante hona mujhe sahi se manana nahi aata, kahi main fir gussa na ho jau." She said with a cute expression, and Sameer chuckled.

"Fine...maan gaya." He replied to her with a simple smile.

• They reached Mapro Garden. The lavish restaurant serves to their customers some lip-smacking ice-cream flavors, grilled sandwiches, tempting pizzas, and drinks to extinguish your thirst. They started as a small business producing only strawberry jam; they now are known worldwide for their fruit products like jams, crushes, and squashes. Mapro Garden spoils their visitors for choices and also provides testers for various products...Naina ordered one Fresh Strawberry Thick Cream With Vanilla Ice Cream...Sizzling Hot Chocolate Brownie and Sameer asked the young boy to get them a Veg Delight as well. Both of them sat in the opposite direction, looking around at the people having their fun time. He shot the video of the lush green landscape pattern, and the colors looked bright and beautiful to his eyes. Naina placed her clasped hands under her chin, her elbow resting on the glassy table. She indolently wandered her eyes at the couples taking pictures, and some people were strolling in the garden filled with blooming grasses and Strawberry-Shaped structures. Soon, their order was placed on the table, making her elated. She quickly tasted the delicious sweet, and Sameer wanted to take the snap of the mouth-watering sugar-coated dessert, but his wife was impatient enough to ruin the decoration of Strawberry Ice Cream Shake, earning a sigh of disappointment from her husband.

They bought Chocolate Walnut Fudge, Lonavala's famous Jaggery Chikki with the garnishment of healthy nuts for their families...and some soft toys for Pihu from the local shops. The weather was blistering exceptionally even in December. Samaina felt the sunlight burning their young skin with its sultry temperature...The blazing midday Sunday shone relentlessly on the hikers and bikers, and the roads shimmered in the scorching heat...The vast sky was painted with streaks of light blue...and the afternoon sun bathed the buildings and landscapes in its warm radiation. They ate Golden Vada Pav at one roadside buka, though Naina wasn't fond of having food from the street locality. She loved this freshly fried round-ball made from Potato, with a thick coating of gram flour. Sameer zestfully nibbled on the soft fluffy pav and ran his tongue over his lips to take inside his mouth the remaining Spicy Garlic Powder...Naina asked for one more, as she couldn't feel satisfied from just one. Sameer too ordered extra Vada Pav for himself, and They wiped their faces from the tissue paper.

• Naina was simply folding their clothes, and placing them in the luggage. Sameer looked at the time in the antique wall clock, and it showed 7:30 Pm. There is still one hour for them to leave. He decided to have his share of fun by romancing with his beautiful wife. He circled his strong arms around her flat waist, pulling her in a back-hug. She stopped moving her hands, as she understood her husband's intentions...Anyway, she also wanted to spend at least a few minutes of peace and love with him. Sameer softly placed a kiss on the base of her neck...sliding his tongue upwards, which led to her earlobe. He nibbled on her porcelain skin, making it bathe in the tub of redness. Naina moved aside her head, which exposed more of her alluring skin to her husband...He pressed his teeth onto her collarbone, and She yelped in pain. Sameer rubbed her tender arms while kissing her shoulder, and His wife was loving how crunchy his lips felt on her body. She could sense the tiny hair growing up on her hands, as the intensity of the atmosphere was doubling. The heat of his breath was burning her excessively...and She wanted nothing but the pleasure of his warm touches.