𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𓆙
hi guys and welcome to my first story ever! I really hope I won't disappoint and thank you for giving my story a chance.

before entering the first chapter, I want to give a disclaimer for graphic and violent scenes in this book. after all, it is mafia book so if that's something you don't want to read I completely understand you.

here are the main characters in the story. a little about them and their aesthetics. feel free to imagine them however you want of course.

📍Italy, Rome

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟐𝟔𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬] - 𝐦𝐨𝐛 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫♛ His whole life, he was training and preparing for being at the head of mafia which his family ran for many years

♛ His whole life, he was training and preparing for being at the head of mafia which his family ran for many years. Nothing is important for him except his family and business. He feels responsible for his siblings, he has been more of a father to them than their actual father Alvaro.

He's cold hearted, tall man covered in tattoos. Intimidating grey eyes, sharp jaw with scars all over. Scars that remind him every day of who he is and what's he been through.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟐𝟒𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬] - 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝

♛ Like his brother, he has very stoic and reserved personality. But he is not that much intense like Leo. Green eyes with a little bit of grey-ish in them, sharp face with black hair. He has every woman around his finger and for sure, he is using it more than his brothers.

Sarcastic, cocky and narcissistic are words to describe him. But love for his family is endless and selfless.

𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟐𝟏𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬]♛ The third brother, and the most quiet one

♛ The third brother, and the most quiet one. The scars of his not so easy life cut him deep and left many consequences. Always with blank and angry expressions, someone would say even unapproachable. But he doesn't really care. As long as his family support him.

But, If he saw anyone looking at him or his sisters in wrong way, he would probably beat them up. Rebellious traits emanate from him and his cold look and haughty attitude.

𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟏𝟗𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬]♛ He is that chill and goofy brother, like a black sheep between all of them

♛ He is that chill and goofy brother, like a black sheep between all of them. Full of enthusiasm and always ready for jokes. Deep blue eyes framed with dark eyebrows and long eyelashes, dark blond wavy hair with few strands always falling out. Unlike his brothers, he has only few little tattoos that he did probably drunk.

He just finished high school, trying to get himself together for faculty of economics his siblings went to as well. But, for mafia business he is completely different person. Much scarier person.

𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟏𝟖𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬]♛ No one mess with her

♛ No one mess with her. She is like perfect mix of Leonardo and Alessandro. She trained with her brothers and have good skills with weapons. She plays small part in mafia because her brothers wants to keep her safe.

Never scared to stand up for herself, always ready for good fight and don't give fuck about anybody except closest friends and siblings.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 [𝟏𝟔𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝]♛ She is like sensitive flower with kind heart in this family

♛ She is like sensitive flower with kind heart in this family. The youngest sibling, everyone want to keep her away from their dirty business. To kind of save her purity that they all had before. Now that their father is not there to take that innocence from her as he did from everyone else.

She finds comfort in books and art. Still trying to figure her life out and build a different and stronger personality.

today I introduced to you only Marchetti family members but there is more important characters. you will meet them few chapters in and get their aesthetics as well!