Poor boy (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka

Warnings: Smut, TW for boys

Image: Joel and Niko make a bet on how long they can go without sex.

(I don't wanna name Nikos real girlfriend so I called her random Elena :D)

--------------------------------------------------

"I bet you won't last a week," Niko said, smiling wickedly at Joel. "So no sex for a week" Joel said. "And no masturbation" said Niko and took another sip of his beer. "Good bet. You'll lose anyway" said Joel and shook Niko's hand.

"Y/N are you coming" said Niko's friend Elena to me. We quickly went to the bathroom because we couldn't stand the horrible music in the bar where the guys took us.

"I'm coming" I said and went out with Elena. "What are you talking about" said Elena when we arrived back at the table. Suddenly Niko and Joel fell silent and looked at us a bit puzzled. "Nothing" said Niko a bit stuttering. I looked confused at Elena and she looked just as confused at me. "Tell me what's wrong" I said and looked first at Niko and then at Joel.

"Oh really it's nothing come back here" Joel said and held out his hand. The boys were sitting on a small sofa with a small table in front of it. The table was already full of glasses and cans. I took Joel's hand and sat down with him again. He immediately put his arm around me and just smiled at me. But something was strange here Niko behaved even more strangely. He was not good at keeping secrets.

"It's nothing" Niko said to Elena who was now sitting next to him and still staring at him in confusion. I looked again at Joel "Tell me Hokka2 I said and put my hand on his upper body. "It's nothing, come on let's keep drinking" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good" said Elena and I almost at the same time.

"But me and Y/N have to confess something to you" said Elena and looked at Niko and Joel. Both of them stared at us, puzzled. "Should I say it or will you say it" Elena said and looked at me. And I knew immediately what she meant. "You tell" I said and had to laugh. Joel looked at me confused and I just smiled.

"The music here is terrible" Elena said and we both started laughing loudly. "That's not true" Niko said and looked at us in shock. "Why didn't you say that here earlier" Joel said and looked at us confused. "Well we didn't mean to be mean" I said, nudging him lightly. "Let's go" Niko said and stood up.

"Finally" Elena said and laughed. Me and Joel got up too and walked towards the exit. The 4 of us got into our car together and drove to Joel's house. "Hey, there they are!" someone yelled from the stairwell as we went up the stairs to Joel's apartment. I looked up and saw Joonas standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Joonas," me and Elena yelled. "It was in the bar" he said as we arrived at the top of his apartment door. Joonas apartment is right across the street from Joel's apartment. "The girls thought the music sucked" Niko said and hugged Joonas in greeting. "The music in the bar is bad too" said Joonas. I gave him a high five and said "Yeah right you got it and now let's go to sleep". Joonas said goodbye and went to his apartment.

Elena and Niko went to Joel's guest room. "Come" I said to Joel and took his arm because he was still standing in the kitchen. "Off to the bedroom" I said and pulled him behind me. Arrived in the bedroom I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the pile of clothes that was already slowly piling up.

"Can I put this on?" I said to Joel, pointing to a shirt of his that was in the closet. "Sure" he said and smiled as he changed himself. I slipped out of my clothes and put on Joel's shirt. I wore only my underwear and Joel's too big shirt. "Suits you better than me as always" he said and smiled at me as I lay on the bed.

"I know" I said cheekily and looked at Joel as he changed his shirt. Then he also lay down on the bed with me. I gently curled up on top of him. Normally Joel would have immediately wrapped his hands around my waist but he seemed a bit insecure. I began to move slowly and leaned forward to kiss him.

"I know what you're doing" Joel said and put his hands around my waist to stop my movement. "What am I doing" I said innocently and ran a hand over his upper body. "Not today Y/N, I'm already tired and a little through from the alcohol" he said and looked at me with a smile.

"Okay" I said understandingly and crawled off him. I was disappointed because Joel was really hot and I really wanted him now but I lay down next to him silently. "Sorry" he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead and put his arm around me.

"No problem" I said and snuggled up to him. Then we fell asleep together. The next day, Niko, Elena, Joel and I all woke up with a headache from yesterday and decided to have some breakfast.

In the evening the other guys were also there and we ordered food. "Good that everyone is gone now," I said and put my hands on Joel's waist. He twitched slightly, which I found strange "Hey, everything's fine with you, you're so weird yesterday.

"Everything's fine, don't worry" Joel said and gave me a kiss. Two more days passed and Joel was still so strange. I just finished showering and went to Joel's living room. "Hey" I said and smiled cheekily at him. "Hey" he said and looked from his cell phone to me. I walked over to him and nudged him lightly. "Are you really okay?" I asked again, concerned.

"Yeah" he said and looked at his cell phone again. I sat down on Joel's lap and started kissing him. "Y/N don't wait" he said and put distance between us. "What's wrong with you. Don't you like me anymore?" I asked a little more annoyed now.

"What no I love you you are perfect" he said and put his hand around my waist and the other around my face. "Then what's the problem with your cock Joel" I said annoyed. "Nothing...I" he started to talk but I interrupted him. "Don't tell me you're tired Hokka, you've been saying that all along". Joel looked at me in amazement.

"Me and Niko have a bet going" he said after a short silence and nobody said anything. "What kind of bet?" I asked, confused. "Whoever can go longer without having sex" he said and looked at me.

"You are idiots you know that right" I said laughing. "I know but he always bugs me about it and I don't want to let him win" Joel said looking at me. "Believe me you're not making this easy for me Y/N. YOU are so hot and I want you but..." Joel said but I cut him off.

"But what? I want sex with you now, I don't care what Niko says," I said, pushing Joel back onto the bed. I better sit on his lap and slowly started to move again, putting my hands under his t-shirt. "I want you" I whispered in Joel's ear. I could tell he was struggling with himself.

"Fuck Y/N" Joel said, groaning slightly. I put my hands on Joel's waistband and started stroking him between his legs. "Mmmmhhh" he said and smiled at me. "Fuck it" said Joel after some time. He grabbed me and turned me around so that he was now over me.

He frantically took off his clothes and I did the same. "I want you" he said and looked deep into my eyes. "Mhhhh" I groaned loudly as Joel entered me.

"Fuck that bet" he said, smiling at me as he thrust into me wildly. "Fuck me harder" I said and pulled him closer to me. Joel began thrusting harder and uncontrollably into me while stimulating my clitoris with one hand. Joels cock in me felled so good. I missed this feeling the last days and this all because auf Nikos silly bet. "I'll be right there," I said loudly. "Harder Joel. Don't stop" I said and kissed him again.

"I love you" he said and pushed deeper into me. Joel knows exactly who to make a woman cum. "You're amazing" Joel said. "Joel" I yelled loudly as I came. A little later Joel came inside me with a loud moan.

"I think I've lost the bet now" Joel said smiling at me. "I think you did" I said kissing him again. Then we fell asleep together.

-----------------------------------------

Hope you liked this story <3

At the point I'm in quarantine so I have time to write :D

So send me your Request :)))