When I met you Part 6 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson

Warnings: None.

Image: You and Aleksi drive home to look for Joonas...

------------------

"Hopefully Joonas is here" I said as Aleksi and I walked to the front door. Together we went to Joona's apartment on the second floor, right next to Joel's apartment. 

When I wanted to go to the door, a neighbor opened the door to our right. "I'll tell you if you don't quieter soon and behave properly, then I'll call the owner and let the three of you kick out," said the old woman, pointing her finger at me. She meant Joel, Joonas and me.

 "Is Joonas here" I asked her, ignoring her complaint. "Of course he's here. The boy is drunk again," she said in a loud voice. I just looked at her smiling because I didn't want to start an argument with her. "Thank you very much," I said and knocked on Joona's door. 

Aleksi stood behind me and had to smile because the woman had mumbled something again. "I think he's sleeping," I said when I knocked for the third time. "But at least we know he's here." I'll call Niko, "I said and smiled at Aleksi.

 He just nodded in agreement and just as I was about to take my cell phone, I heard two familiar voices one floor below us." I don't give a shit "Joel screamed angrily when he got to the 2nd floor. He stopped briefly and looked at me and Aleksi while Niko was also crouching down the stairs.

 I looked Joel in the eyes as he stood in front of us. His face had some bruises, probably from the fight who told Niko. He looked at me sternly with his blue eyes. But as soon as he came up the stairs, he disappeared through his apartment door.

 "What's wrong with him?" said Aleksi and looked questioningly at Niko. "Oh, he makes unnecessary stress again tomorrow everything will be fine again. Did you find Joonas "said Niko and looked at us a bit finished.

" Yes, he's in his apartment but he's sleeping, "I said to Niko, a little annoyed. It bothered me that the boys bothered me and Aleksi. It was the first time that I was alone with Aleksi, otherwise we were all in the studio together. It was so nice with him.

 "Thank you for looking after him. I'm going home now because I need more than sleep after this day, "he said with a laugh." Sure, "I said and smiled at him. Niko hugged me and then said goodbye." I don't get a hug, "said Aleksi jokingly.

" No, you are not Y / N "said Niko and laughed. Then I looked back at Aleksi. I didn't know what to say and luckily he started to talk.

"I hope you enjoyed it anyway," he said with a smile. "It was so nice, thank you, that you showed me this beautiful place" I said and smiled at Aleksi. "So I'll see you tomorrow," said Aleksi a little nervously. "Yeah, see you tomorrow" I said because I didn't know what to say. 

Should I hug Aleksi now or just go to my apartment. I was still standing in front of Aleksi but he made the decision for me by hugging me. Aleksi smelled good and I enjoyed the hug. When we broke up I waved to him and then we went our separate ways.

 What is this boy doing to me? Before I could go into my apartment, the door next to me opened and Joonas looked at me. "Hey you don't look good, everything is okay" I said laughing knowing how drunk he was.

 "I'm doing great, I just wanted to say that you and Aleksi are the cutest couple I have ever seen," he said, waving his hands around funny. "Um and that's why you're out of bed now," I said with a laugh. "I didn't sleep, I was lying at the door and I heard you," said Joonas, holding onto the door frame.

 "I think you drank too much Joonas" I said with a laugh. "I didn't drink that much because after an hour we were kicked out because of Joel and his stupid fight". I looked up at Joonas for questions. "Do you know why Joel fought". Joonas smiled at me.

 "Because of you" he said emotionless. "What do you mean now?" I asked him with a confused look. "Well if Joel is angry then he should better leave him alone and the guy in the bar must have annoyed him and then he exploded" said Joonas and looked at me. "And why was Joel angry?" I asked even more confused. 

"You really don't check it," said Joonas with a laugh. "What do I not check, did I do something wrong, he is mad at me" I said even more confused. I really didn't know what Joonas was talking about, probably he was just drunk. 

"He's in love with you and that for ages, he just didn't have to worry about you wanting someone else. But now that Aleksi is there he's pissed off. He loves you Y / N are you blind?" said Joonas and made even more strange hand movements.

 I just looked at Joonas, confused. I haven't noticed that Joel was angry all week. I've known the boys for so long, it can't be true that Joel loves me and that I never noticed.

"You're talking nonsense Joonas better go to sleep" I said but realized that I wasn't convinced of my words. Joonas came to me and suddenly hugged me. "It's always difficult when two guys are involved," he mumbled while we hugged. 

"Good night Joonas" I only said when he went back into his apartment. And I also went to my apartment. I thought about Joona's words for a while until I fell asleep.

-------------------------------

Hope you liked it :D

Comment and vote ( cause we almost got 1k votes ahhhhhhh)