I want all of you (Joel x Alex x Niko)

Person: Alex,Niko and Joel

Warnings: All warnings i know ahhh

Image: Your are part of Maneskin and because of Eurovision you meet the boys from Blind Channel on a after party.And because of alcohol crazy thing happening in there hotel room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beginning of the story is the same as the story for Ethan don't wounder.

After the big Eurovision final we all sat together in our hotel room. I giggled when I saw Ethan trying to open a bottle of champagne. "Should I help you?" Damiano said while he laughed. Ethan glanced helplessly around and then handed him the bottle. Damiano opened it in a few seconds. "The more often you do something, the better you can do it," I said, laughing. Everyone laughed and then took a glass of champagne.

"Wow I can't believe we won" said Thomas while taking a long sip of champagne, "wuhuuuuu" we all shouted. A knock disturbed our mood. I went to the door and the guys from Blind Channel were standing in front of her (sorry but have to add them hahaha). "Hey we heard that you were having a party and we were looking for you but didn't know which room so we knocked where it was loudest" said the man with the long brown hair.

"Bingo you found us," I said with a laugh. Meanwhile Vic, Thomas, Ethan and Damiano were also at the door. "So there is an after party downstairs, of course unofficial. Do you want to come too?" Said the tall man with the long blond hair. Smiled at me lovingly and I nodded in agreement. We went downstairs with them.

When we got to the lobby, I glanced briefly at the few guests who had just arrived at the hotel, mostly old people. "How they dress horrible nowadays. Everything in black and everything is so tight they are all just cheap strippers" I heard an old woman whispering in her husband's ear. I knew that she meant me because I was wearing a black cropped shirt.

"Just because you can't wear something like that, because you're an old shriveled witch, you don't have to put other people down," I said quietly to myself. "You are in any case well," said a voice behind me. I turned around puzzled and saw the man with the long blond wait behind me. "thanks?" I said asking for his name. "I'm Joel" he said with a cheeky smile. "I'm Y / N" I said with a smile. "I know that," he said cheekily. I had to smile. I like him. 

When we got to the room where the party was going, I stared into the big room. A lot of people were dancing and many were sitting at the bar and having a drink. "Do you guys want to drink something?" said the guy with the long brown hair. Damiano told them what we wanted and then the guys from Blind Channel showed us their table where they were sitting. We sat down with them and waited for the others with the drinks. "Hey you are Vic right?" said the guy with the black hair. I nodded and looked at him. He sat closer to me and gave me his hand. "I am Alex". I smiled and shook hands with him. "Are you the group DJ?" I asked. He smiled and said "you can call it that. Do you know the others already?".

"Yes, Joel has already introduced himself," I said. "I knew it," said Alex softly. "What" I asked because I didn't understand what he had said. "Oh nothing. You play the guitar really well so I would take you into our band right away," he said while smiling at me. And he had a wonderful smile. "Thank you .." I didn't get any further because at that moment the others came with the drinks. We clinked glasses together and talked a little longer. In between we kept going to get alcohol. We were all pretty full for an hour including myself. We just talked shit more. "Truth or dare?" asked Nico whose name I also knew by now.

We all nodded. The first few questions were quite harmless but now it was unpleasant. But what the heck we were so drunk anyway that we wouldn't know anything about today tomorrow. "Truth" said Niko and waited for his question. "When was the last time you jerked off?" We all have to laugh when Niko said yesterday.

 I didn't really know how to judge the guys, but I found them so pleasant and cool. "Now you Y / N said Joel". He smiled cheekily at me. "Which people here at the table would you fuck?" I looked first and then took a long sip of vodka. Everyone smiled.

 "So I would fuck Joel". When I said that he grinned proudly at me. "I would fuck Alex". He also looked at me with a smile, "And I would fuck Niko". Everyone else continued to play, but the others didn't lose eye contact with me. They followed my every move.

 "I'm going to go to the loo guys," I yelled through the crowd. I got up and went to the loo. When I wanted to go to the sink to wash my hands I heard a voice. "Hey y / n Ethan's really bad We go into our room but stay with the guys from Blind Channel, "said Damiano, bidding on the door frame. I nodded to him. When I went back to the others I actually wanted to say goodbye, but nothing came of it. "I think I'm going now too people".

"Why we just wanted to go on partying in our room because they made her" said Niko quickly. "Hey guys, I Joonas and Olli go to our room celebrating alone" said Tommi. The three of them went straight away and I, Joel, Alex and Niko were the only ones left. "Could Y / N, come on, we have so much fun," said Joel, who was almost begging. I gave in and went with them to their hotel room.

When we got to her room I lay down on the bed and watched the three of them find their way into the room. "Y / n if someone comes in now they think bad of us" said Niko while he sat on the couch next to Joel and Alex. I smiled and said "why Niko". He gave me a cheeky look and said "Because we are three boys who have a woman in bed". I slowly straightened up and walked towards the couch. 

I sat down next to Niko and said "And what exactly do people think?" Everyone had to smile. "They think we filled you up and brought you to our room to ..." Joel couldn't finish his sentence because Alex did, "To have fun with you." Do you want to have fun with me? "Asked I cheeky after. Everyone looked amazed and I noticed how Niko easily put her hands in front of his pants. I wanted to have fun. Really I had. I moved slightly to Niko took his face and kissed him. Niko reacted immediately and kissed Me too. 

"You mean that kind of fun" I said as I pulled back. "Yes," said Joel, who swallowed lightly. I went to him and sat down on his lap. I felt how he was getting hard. I kissed him too and Dan looked at Alex who was sitting on our right. "Want to have fun too" I asked. He nodded quickly. I stayed on Joel's lap but took Alex's face in my hands and kissed him. I got up and went to bed. The boys watched my every move and followed my hands that I let slide over my body. 

I slowly undressed. Until I only had my underwear on. "You don't want to take off and help me in bed" I said cheekily while I lay down on the bed. The boys immediately jumped up and started their t-shirts across the room I showed them with one hand movement that they should come to me. I pulled Joel to me first. I grinned at his pants and moved my own panties to the side to show him that he should fuck me. He Pulled his panties down and placed himself at my entrance, I moaned slightly as he pushed into me.

Niko and Alex watch me while Joel fucked me and they just waited for them to get on with it. I kissed Joel a few more times and when he came I changed partners. Alex was first with me and was about to start but I lay down differently so that he could take me from behind. He smiled and started to thrust into me. I moaned louder and louder and came one more time. 

Alex came pretty early that was probably because he and Niko had already jerked off while Joel was fucking me. Niko looked at me and said "I think you are my dream woman". I had to smile and kissed him while I pushed him back and sat on him. When I started to ride him he groaned softly. He also came quite quickly what but i liked that i had no more energy. i fielded on the bed and the others lay next to me. "Do you want to sleep here today?" Alex said laughing. I nodded and smiled at the three of them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Comment if you like :D

Next Story will drop tomorrow.