I want what I can't have Part 2 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson

Warnings: Angst...

Image: You are together with Niko. But Alex is in love with you.

----------------------------------------------------------

 After the long day, I was in bed with a headache. And I had my headache from the alcohol, but maybe also from Alex's confession of love. I am just confused. I've known the band for so long and it took me a long time to get involved with Niko because I didn't want my relationship with Niko to damage the band.

 I mean she doesn't, but now that I have found out that Aleksi also had a feeling for me, everything is just more complicated. I never noticed that Aleksi had such feelings for me. Between us everything was always friendly. Until now. The song he wrote for me says a lot. He seems really hurt and broken. I don't want to hurt him, but neither do Niko.

While I was taking a pill for my headache, I made coffee. I was slowly able to free my mind from yesterday. From our kiss yesterday. I hope Aleksi doesn't remember our kiss. We all drank a lot yesterday so I hope that the guys don't know that much anymore.

I looked at my cell phone and saw a message from Niko "We're rehearsing today at 12 o'clock, love you". I smiled and then looked at the clock it was already 11 o'clock so I decided to get ready to eat something and then drive to the studio.

 "Hey Y / N is there too," Joel said as I opened the studio door. I smiled at everyone and waved at them. I put my things on the armchair next to me and while the others plugged their guitars or microphones, Niko came to me. He put his hands around my waist and said "Hey I missed you". I turned to him and then said "But we only saw each other yesterday".

 Niko smiled broadly and then said "I know but I missed you last night". I gave him a kiss and then said "let's hope you don't miss me tonight". Niko just smiled . I saw that Aleksi was playing around at his desk in the corner. 

He didn't even look at me, not even when I came in. Either he has forgotten and is just tired or he still knows what he said yesterday. My thoughts soon broke away from Aleksi when Joonas handed me my guitar. We rehearsed for a while and I kept glancing at Aleksi but no reaction.

 Since we were all pretty tired from yesterday, we decided to call it a day this morning and slowly we said goodbye to each other. Niko went towards the car while I got my jacket. I saw that Aleksi was still in the studio so I said "goodbye Alex". 

He looked at me confused and said nothing. I decided to go I didn't want it to get weird. "Y / N wait" said a voice behind me. I turned back to Alex and he too came closer to me. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I shouldn't have kissed you," he said shyly and reluctantly. "You remember that" I said with a small smile on my lips.

 "Sure, I don't know how much I haven't drunk. So it was a lot, but it wasn't like that ..." Alex said hastily but he couldn't get any further because he took his arm gently and interrupted him. "Did you mean that what you said yesterday seriously ". Aleksi swallowed "Yes Y / N". I didn't really know what to say. "The song" I started. 

"Y / N I always write what concerns me and that's you," said Aleksi and then looked at the floor. I took his face in my hand and looked into his sad eyes

"I didn't know that you felt that way for me, I never wanted to hurt you Aleksi". He looked at me captivated with his beautiful blue eyes and was about to say something when Joonas came through the door. 

"Hey there since you yes I just wanted to ask if you would like to come to me tomorrow, we would have a barbecue. I have already asked the others" said Joonas rear table and only now did he notice that he had interrupted us. 

"Everything is okay with you". I looked hands confused and detached my hands from Aleksi. I went towards the door and then just said "No, everything is fine. I'll be having a barbecue tomorrow. Goodbye people". I didn't turn around anymore, but just walked towards the car.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Part 3????

Also one Story with Vic will coming today. :D