I want what i can't have Part 4 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson

Warnings: Smut,Angst...

Image: After you call Aleksi he came to Joonas barbecue but things get really weird. You began to think more and more about Aleksi.

REALLY IMPORTANT GUYS :

Next i will write this :

1. Niko and Y/N have got sex while live is on.

2. More parts about this Aleksi story

3. A little Joel story 

What you want see first?  

_______________________________________

While the boys were preparing to eat, I wondered why Aleksi answered exactly from me. I always saw him only as a good friend, but now that I know that he feels more for me, everything is just more complicated. I am no longer sure about my feelings. I love Niko but what if I also start to feel something for Aleksi.

 "Hey, what are we going to do today?" Said Niko, who sat down next to me and pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked a little confused but then only said "I don't know, not much anymore". Niko was a little disappointed because I was so disinterested. "Well, I thought we'd do something together tonight," he said, looking at me expectantly. I just looked at the floor until I heard Joonas screeching. 

"Hey there you are you idiot". I looked amazed at Joonas who was running towards someone. Aleksi stood there with his typical big grin. I continued to look at him and forgot to answer Niko. When everyone had calmed down and Aleksi sat down across from Niko, I looked at Niko to get back to his question. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked while looking at him. Meanwhile, the boys talked about why Aleksi didn't pick up from them, but only from me. Niko noticed that I was distracted and couldn't hear him anymore. "Y / N do you even listen". I looked confused at Niko and only now noticed that he had already given me an answer. 

"Sorry so what do we want to do". Niko looked at me annoyed "Forget it, let's not do anything". I was about to say something but Niko stand up to get another beer. I just looked after him confused and didn't know why he was angry.

 "Y / N you would answer us all if we call you" said Joel while he opened his beer. I couldn't give an answer because Aleksi felt like "Oh guys, I did something and when Y / N called, I was just you idiot on the cell phone". I looked at Aleksi and he smiled at me. When Niko came back, he followed my every look.

 "Hey, everything is well I told him to make sure he wasn't angry." Yes, "he said bluntly, leaning up next to me again. I looked to him again but he ignores me." There are people eating, "said Joonas "You look really sexy in your apron" Olli said with a laugh to Joonas. "Shut up" Joonas said while he threw a towel on his head and everyone talked.

 Every time I wanted to take a piece of bread, Aleksi grabbed the same thing Pieces like me and our hands touched. I was slightly frightened but it stayed fine. "You take it" he said laughing while he took another one.

 "Thank you" I said and we both laughed. Niko grabbed his fork tighter and his eyes got darker. I noticed that and looked at him but he still ignored me. "I'll go to the toilet quickly" said Niko when everyone was with the essentials.

 "Autumn not in" scoffed Joel. Niko just waved laughing off I decided to go inside too go to talk to Niko alone. "Hey Niko Wait" I said before he went to the bathroom. He turned to "What the". "Is everything okay you look mad, I did something wrong," I said worriedly as I walked closer to him. "What's that between you and Aleksi" he said angrily.

 I looked at him confused "What do you mean Niko. There is nothing that should be". Niko looked at the floor and then back to me. "I know you were alone in the studio. So you came out later. Joonas said your conversation looked pretty serious." 

I looked at Niko confused and wanted to say something about he came before me. "Just tell me if you fuck him Y / n". I looked at him indignantly. How could he think such a thing. 

"Niko, I don't fuck him, I don't know if you think I fucked you yesterday. Why do you think so clearly of me" I said angrily and left without another word. 

"Hey guys, I'm going home" I said when I was standing outside with them again. She looks very confusing at everyone. "Everything's fine," said Joonas. I just nodded and then left without looking back.

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it 

Part 5?