Hate love (Joel Hokka)

Person: Joel Hokka x reader (request)

Warnings: Angst,smut...

Image: You are a part of the band (bass) and you are together with Joel since 1 year. Joel gets sometimes really jealous about everything but in the end it all gets good again. (Smut)

Thank you guys for your support ! Your request are in work!!!!  

(Part 2 of Nicos story comes today)

_____________________________________________________

It was just after 11 p.m. and I and the boys were sitting in some bar and drinking something after our concert. We were all pretty exhausted. "I'm going to get something to drink" I said while I took the empty glasses from the table and headed for the bar. I ordered the same one for everyone and while the waitress was preparing the drinks a man at the bar stared at me.

 "You drink a lot," said the unknown man next to me. I turned to him and said "it's not all for me". He laughed "I know I saw you back there with the boys in black. Are you a cult or something?". I had to laugh a little "No, we are a band and not a cult. We just like black". The man next to me had to laugh and only now realized how attractive he actually was. He was probably between 25 and 30 years old and had brown curly hair and blue eyes.

"And you are the only girl in the band?" said the man to me. "Yes I am". He smiled a little and took a sip of his drink. When he looked back at me he said "I'm Marc" while shaking hands with me. I shook his hand and said "I'm Y / n". At that very moment the waitress came and made the drinks for me. I smiled again at Marc and said goodbye. 

With the drinks in both hands, I went back to the boys. I put the drinks on the table and sat down next to Joel again. Everyone grabbed greedily and we clinked glasses together. While the others were busy Joel turned to me "Who was that at the bar?". I looked at him "nobody I don't know him". His grip on his drink tightened "what did he want?". I looked at him annoyed "Nothing we just talked is that so bad Joel".

"I'm just asking, I don't know what you're talking about to other men," he said, a little disappointed. "What do you mean now, I can probably talk normally". Joel looked deep into my eyes "I know about your ex. I know that he is texting you again, why did you never mention that?". I stared at him in disbelief. I knew that Joel would get jealous quickly and sometimes I even thought that was cute but sometimes it just sucks. "I don't have to tell you everything besides who cares if the ass writes to me again".

"I'm interested in Y / N," said Joel in a slightly louder voice. I looked away from him and took a swig of my drink. "Hey sorry if I bother you but maybe you want to go dancing with me. I love the song" said a voice I knew all of a sudden. "I turned to the voice and saw the one from before at the bar. Marc. Joel also watched I was about to say something, but Joel got ahead of me "No, she doesn't want to dance, fuck off" he said and now the other boys noticed that an argument was starting here. Marc looked angry and shocked at Joel.

Just me so I turned back to Joel and said "what's your fucking problem, I can talk myself" tape now looks at the guys from all of me. But before Joel or anyone else could say I get up. "Where the fuck are you going to Y / n" said Joel angrily. "Fuck you Joel" was all I said and then I turned around and left. But Marc, who was still standing there, briefly held my arm 

"I'm sorry Y / n I didn't want to cause any problems". I wanted to say something but then Joel got up. "You know what I'm sorry about," he said as he stretched out to give Marc a shot. Nico and Joonas jumped up immediately to keep Joel from beating him again. Alex, Olli and Tommi also jumped up a little later and looked at Marc who was still pressed together on the floor.