You are all I want (Olli Matela)

Person: Olli Matela (So many people wanted him omg)

Warnings:Light smutyy

Image: You are a good friend from Joonas so he takes you too a BBQ party with his Band.And there is this super cute guy named Olli. 

Thank you for 4K reads its crazy ! I have so many requests and i try to write them all so pleas don't be mean if you have to wait. I think I have got 3 wishes about a story with Olli so here it is.

My favorite characters to write about:

*Joel Hokka

*Alex Mattson

*Niko Vilhelm 

*Damiano David

But I will write the others also but i would be happier with them :D

_______________________________________________________________________-

"Tomorrow 10 o'clock" I leave on my display. Joonas wrote to me that he really wanted me to come to one of his famous barbecue parties tomorrow. He also wanted to introduce me to his band, but I didn't know some of the guys yet. I lay down in my bed and spent the rest of the night watching TV. The next day I got ready and wrote to Joonas again that I was going now. I was a little excited because I was all alone with so many guys. 

When I got to Joonas I got out and went to the back where his garden was. Some of the boys were sitting on a large table and Joonas was standing at the grill. "Hey Y / N you're here" Joonas yelled at me when he saw me. I waved to him and then went his direction. "Well guys this is Y / n.Y / N this is Joel, Niko, Alex, Tommi and Olli" said Joonas excitedly. Everyone waved to me or just smiled at me. 

But the last boy with the short brown hair I think Joonas said that his name was Olli caught my eye. He smiled at me cheekily and almost undressed me with his looks. I finally sat down across from him and talked to the others while Joonas was getting ready to eat. The boys and I helped him put everything on the table and we started to eat.

 "So you play guitar too?" Joel asked me. I nodded in agreement but then said "I've been playing since I was little". Joonas looked at me lovingly. "Why aren't you in a band?" Said Olli with a first look. "I'm just a loner" I said with a cheeky look. He had to smile and then looked back at his food. "You surely have a boyfriend then you are not a loner" said Alex with an innocent look.

 "No, I haven't". Now Olli looked up again, "Why not?" he asked me. "Boys are just too strenuous for me sometimes". Everyone laughed when I said that. "It's good that you are sitting here with 6 boys," said Joel with a laugh. I kept glancing at Olli while I was eating, he somehow fascinated me. He was just one of those people you found interesting. "I'll go in for a moment," I said and everyone who heard me nodded.

 I went to Joonas apartment to wash my hands and quickly go to the bathroom. When I was in the stairwell, a young man came towards me. "You moved in?" Did he want me when he stayed and stared at me. "No, I'm here to visit," I said. "When you visit the beautiful woman?" he said as he got closer and closer. "Keep your fingers off of her you pisser" said a rough voice behind me.

 It was Olli. The strange man looked shocked at him at that moment I decided to give the pisser a punch in the balls. "Wow that was unexpected," said Olli as he met the man who was now on the ground. "I said men fuck my ass. I went back to the bathroom and Olli stood there but he followed me into the bathroom and then said." Not all men are like that ". I smiled" Let me guess you are the big exception " . He smiled "I don't know you have to fix this yourself".

 He provoked me. He did it on purpose. I looked at him. I went to him and took his face in my hands and kissed him. Our lips joined " What's that supposed to mean? "He said as I moved away from his lips and went out of the bathroom." I wanted to solve something "I said cheekily. When I wanted to go outside, Olli held me tight and turned to him." And what did you find out. Do you like what you have? "He said with a sexy look. 

He was really hot I just looked at him and he grabbed my waist pulled me to him and kissed me again this time the kiss was much more passionate and longer. "I know that they like what you found" he said cheekily and then we went back to the others His eyes stayed on me all day and a piece of paper with his phone number slipped into my pants.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it !

And one question do you guys wanna  read a part 2 of Alex story (I wan't what I can't have) ???

And did you see the live concert of Maneskin today omg :o