When I met you Part 3 (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson 

Warnings. None.

Image: After  the party you try to help Aleksi because is face turned blue and purple. Joel saw you both hug and than ...

__________________

"I'll go see him," I said and looked at Aleksi. "That is the disadvantage of living with Joonas and Joel in the same block of flats. You always have to take care of the two babies when they are drunk," I said with a laugh and then went one floor down to Joel's apartment.

 "See you tomorrow then," said Aleksi who walked past me. I smiled and waved to him again. Then I rang the doorbell on Joel's door. "You're okay," I said when Joel opened the door. "Yes, everything is fine.

 Why was Aleksi here and what happened to his face," he said emotionless. "We were thrown out of the bar because a guy bothered me and then there was a fight" I said and glanced at Joel briefly and then continued. 

"And then I gave Aleksi something to make up for the bruises and swelling". Joel said nothing for a moment. "If I had been there and would have seen how the guy bothered you, I would probably have been banned now".

 I had to smile at Joel's words. "I love you" I said and nudged him lightly. Joel and I had always got on very well, although he can be a very difficult one. I really love all of them because boys are like my second family.

 "But Aleksi doesn't seem like a bat at all, he's rather shy and reserved," said Joel with a questioning look. "Well he was just protecting me," I said and smiled. 

Much more I and Joel didn't talk anymore because Joonas interrupted us, who was absolutely drunk on the stairs. "I'll take you to bed Joonas" I said and laughed. Joel had to smile too and then waved to Joel. 

"Can I sleep with you Y / N. I don't want to be alone" said Joonas. "You can sleep with Joel" I said while I supported Joonas with my hand so that he doesn't fall over. "No," said Joel, laughing. "I wanted to sleep at Y / N anyway," said Joonas. 

I smiled at Joel and then put him in his bed. I waited a little longer until he fell asleep and then went into my own apartment.

The next morning I woke up to a loud roar. I went quickly to my door and saw the others standing in front of my apartment. "Um, what are you all doing here at this time?" I said with a confused look. 

"Well we want to chase Joonas out of his apartment because we are about to have a sample Y / N" said Niko with a laugh. And only then did I look at my watch, it was already 11 o'clock. "Fuck the sample," I said with a laugh.

 "Next we wanted to wake you up, but that already worked," said Tommi with a laugh. "Yes and my neighbors will probably call the police right away if you yell around here. Let Joonas sleep, he should just come later," I said and then went to my apartment to change my clothes and get my things. 

Then I got on the tour bus with the others. "Your face doesn't look that bad Aleksi" I said with a smile as I sat down next to Aleksi. "Don't joke, I look like shit," he said with a laugh. "Yes, you're right," said Joel and nudged him with a laugh.

 "I think you still look good". Fuck what am I saying please. Whenever I was near Aleksis I act weird and get nervous. And that drives me crazy. "It was worth it," said Aleksi with a smile. The rest of the journey was very quiet and Joonas was now awake and on the way to the studio. So when we were in the studio, I first made coffee because I need it now.

 "What's going on between you and Aleksi" said Niko who suddenly stood behind me. "What do you mean?" I said to him, confused. "Well that yesterday and I see how you always look at each other and Aleksi always raves about you". 

I was a bit confused because I never noticed. "Me and Aleksi are no longer friends" I said and looked back at the coffee machine. "Niko just laughed and then said" You really don't notice if someone is into you or Y / N "he said and I looked at Aleksi who was sitting on the couch with the others. 

While Niko and I were standing in the other room. I quickly looked back at Niko." After all, Aleksi is not the first one who likes you, "said Niko with one of them smile while he took a coffee. "What do you mean by that?" I said even more confused.

 But Niko just smiled and then turned away to go to the others. I then went to the others and sat down with them. Niko just chuckled and I showed him the middle finger. Then we started rehearsing.

-------------------------------

Hope you liked it :D

Comment and vote cause this means motivation