I want what i can't have (Alex Mattson)

Person: Alex Mattson x reader

Warnings : Angst,...

Image: Your part of the band and  your together with Niko since a half year. You know the band since 3 Years. After a lot of time Alex got feelings for you but you are together with Niko. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting with the guys in the studio, I really enjoyed the time with them - they were like family to me. "Hey guys Alex has something new saved on his PC" said Nico while looking at us. "What is he coming to?" Said Joel, who was annoyed by the wait. "Let's listen to what he has saved as long as we wait for him" said Joonas with a grin. Everyone nodded and Nico started playing the song.

"But, ooh-ooh, it seems like you've made up your mind
Ooh, I cannot change it, I've tried to

Keepin' you out of my mind, ooh

Can't you hear tonight, I'm callin' out your name?Sleepless nights in my room

Tryin' not to call you
Even though I want to
Holdin' on
Can I get a last chance?
One more try, a last dance
Promise I will give it
All I got

I think I love you

And I know its wrong babe

Cause your in love with a other..."

We all nodded our heads in line with the beat. We didn't notice that the door opened behind us. It was Alex who was now standing in the middle of the room. "Hey Alex, that's really nice, why did you never show us the song" said Niko with a smile. "When are you singing about? I knew you liked who!" said Joel while taking a sip of his beer. Alex wanted to say something but only went to the PC and turned off the song. 

"The song is none of your business," he said, a little annoyed. "So Joel is right, you're in love. Apparently, really in love," said Niko cheekily. I looked at Alex because I felt sorry for him. The boys slowly concentrated on other things and Alex went back out the door. Everyone looked confused. "You had to say that guys. We shouldn't have listened to the song, he apparently really likes the girl," I said a little sad.

 "Yes, Y / N is right, we should apologize," said Joonas also a little depressed. "I'll go look for him," I said. I went out the door and shoved around at Alex. I saw him sitting on a bench. I slowly walked over to him and wanted to speak to him, but when Alex noticed that someone was behind him turned he looks around frantically. I looked into his eyes and saw that they were slightly red as if he had been crying. 

"Everything okay Alex? The boys didn't mean that, you know they're assholes, but they love you". He looked at me a little confused and didn't say anything at first. "All right, I just wanted a smoke" he said. But I didn't believe him. "Will you come back in?" Alex nodded to me and we went back inside. All eyes were on us when we came through the door.

 I sat on the table in the corner and took out my notebook while Niko came to me. "And everything's fine," he said quietly to me. I nodded and smiled at him. Niko came closer and kissed me.I put my arms around his shoulders and talked to him about the new song while he was more busy kissing me. I didn't notice how exactly Alex was looking at us from the other corner of the room. We had a little fun in the studio and then all went to my apartment to have a drink and play Truth or Dare.

"Truth or dare Joonas" said Niko full of anticipation and gloomy. "Niko looked disappointed. Then looked at the display of his cell phone to read the question." Do you want to have seen a porno? "Everyone laughed and Joonas said laughing" Yesterday ". Everyone is sitting laughing. 

I sat cross-legged to be more comfortable and at that moment Joonas looked at me "It's your turn Y / N". I nodded and said "Truth". "This is boring" said Joonas. I threw a cushion in his direction and shows him that he should keep his mouth shut. "If you think of the group the most strict except for Niko, of course!" Everyone looks at me waiting and I didn't know what to say at first, I mean I didn't think everyone was ugly but really hot?

"And" chopped up Niko. I looked uncertainly around to look at the boys' faces again and said of "Alex".

"Really now I'm sad," said Joel and laughed. The others laughed too, but eye contact between me and Alex remained until the doorbell rang and I looked up in shock. While the others played on, I went to the door. My neighbor and my neighbor then stand there with an angry look "It's 10 p.m. we want to sleep, could you send your friends home?" she said, rather annoyed. 

I knew that I couldn't say anything and I nodded in agreement and picked up the boys. My neighbors stood there with dark faces and watched the boys go out one after the other. "See you tomorrow Y / N" Joel shouted extra loud. "Bye" shouted Olli and Tommi. "I love you even if you don't think I'm so hot" said Joonas and made strange movements with his hand.

 "Bye Babe" said Nico and pulled me close and kissed me passionately. "See you tomorrow". I nodded to him and he left too. My neighbors are still there. "Don't you want to go to bed?" She looks at me angrily and slams her door. I was waiting for Alex to get his jacket. "Do you have everything Alex?" I would like.

 When he came around the corner he looked at me for a long time and then said "Is that what you said" he said while he was standing close to me. "Don't imagine anything on it, I said and puffed him." The song is for you Y / n ". I looked at him slightly confused" What? "Knowing what he had done. He came closer to me yesterday and took my face in his hands and kissed me drunk ". He looked at me uncertainly and then said "I'm sorry, I better go now". I wanted to say something else but he stormed out of the apartment.

__________________________________________________________

Tell me if you liked it :D

Comment and like thank youuuu

Tomorrow will drop the next Story. LOVE AHH