Baby (Victoria De Angelis)

Person: Victoria De Angelis

Warnings: Light Smut

Image: You are a part of Blind Channel and at Eurovision you meet the Italy Band Maneskin and Vic.

--------------------------------------------

"Wuhuuu" yelled Joonas through the whole hall. I smiled at the boys and we jumped around like crazy. "We rocked the stage" said Niko even louder. We were all completely overpowered after our appearance on the huge ESC stage.

 We stormed through the whole building. We drank and had fun in our hotel room. "Hey today there is to be another party with the other participants down in the lobby" said Niko.

"That's where we're going," yelled Joel, lifting his beer in the air. Everyone agreed and a little later we made our way to the lobby. When we entered the room we saw many colored lights and probably 100 people dancing.

 I stared in amazement at the crowd and while the others got something to drink, I and Niko sat down on a half-empty table. Next to us sat two men, one with long black hair and the other short brown. "Hey you belong to Finland right?" said the boy with the brown hair.

 I smiled at him and said "yes, blind channel". I smiled at him and he handed me his glass to have a toast. "I am Thomas". The boy with the black hair said a little later, "I'm Ethan". I smiled and nodded to him. "I'm Y / n and this is Niko". 

Exactly at this moment the others came to us all had their hands full with drinks. They also introduced themselves and then Damiano and Vic joined them. The other two band members from Maneskin. We had a chat because I couldn't take my eyes off Victoria. 

As the boys talked, Victoria slipped over to me. "Hey you can call me Vic". I smiled at her and drank some of my glass. Me and Vic talked for a long time and it felt like we had known each other for 2 years or more. 

We laughed and drank together and forgot everything around us. "Kiss" yelled Joonas. We looked at him and only now did I notice that he meant us. I looked shyly at the floor, "We're supposed to kiss," Vic said with a smile. And without warning, she took my face in her hands and kissed me. 

My heart was pounding and butterflies formed in my stomach. We broke up again. And smiled while the others cheered.

---------------------------

Hope you like it :D

Its short because i watch football now. Hahahhaha